Xenical

I tried it last year and it didnt work AT ALL :(

Xenical was a nightmare for me.

my sister had these ages ago and never worked, but made her a nightmare to be around

You might think i am mad but

Ok i know everyone is going to think i am crazy but i have been taking xenical for 3 days today is day 3,i went back and had a good chat with the nurse about diet and she gave some stuff to read,i have had no side effects apart from a bit of wind but thats it and i have lost 3lbs,i just couldnt stand the thought of doing inductoin again,i am feeling really well compared to the last couple of weeks,i have been eating lots of fruit and veg,dont know how long i am going to stay on the xenical but i thought i might aswell try them untill they run out.Lucyxx

Last edited:
I lost about a stone on them. I then went on holiday and couldn't get back to the healthy eating way when I got back so took them when I was being "good" but If i fancied a blow out I just didn't take them. I f your committed they do work.

anythings worth a try as long as ur losing weight but just watch out for side affects hope it goes well ashley x

I have a friend who takes them with good results.Think its a case of what works for you hun .She is very pleased with the results she gets hope things work for you too xxxx

Glad they are working for you, i ate really healthy when i had them but i was scared to go anywhere cos whatever i ate had to go to toilet and was in really bad pain

Louise

Glad to hear your still focused hun .that is a major part of any diet I hope you have a good WI let us know how you do xx

Morning all,I am coming off xenical the last few days have been a nightmare with really bad side effcets and i hardly eat any fat i stay below 30 grams a day but i still cant cope spent most of yesterday on the loo,i really do want to lose weight but not like this.Found out the hard way but you live and learn dont even know how much weight i have lost because my scales are broke but i have lost nearly 3 inch of my waist.Lucyxx

Back