Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

xfactor, ireland match, black coffee tonight :):)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nmmireland, 10 October 2009 Social URL.

1. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well just sitting down to watch xfactor and the ireland match too... have a big cup of black coffee and loads of sparkling water for later :):) good night all round hehe

i never use to like coffee at all, maybe a cappachino with a little sugar but I love it now, i drink it black with not sweetners or anything , tried sweetners in it tonight and had to throw it out, preferred it black, mad how the taste buds change :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    whoooo! I too am sat here with a black coffee (with 4 sweetners though! lol) and am waiting for xfactor!

I never liked black coffee untill about a week ago - now i LOVE it! Mind you, dont drink it past 3pm on work nights though so tonight is a treat! :giggle:

I hope ireland win for ya - bloody england lost 1-0 (i hope you are talking about the football??? LOL) xxx

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    I'm a Strictly girl myself and am on the sparkling water tonight. So enjoy folks.

5. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim

i know i think i was drinking too much last week, wasnt sleeping haha... have to take it easy on it next week lol

yea talking footie, c'mom ireland :):)

i am trying to watch some strictly, xfactor and footie haha... dont have time to think about food lol

6. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i like a bit of strictly too but xfactor is my fav i have to say lol caught some of strictly tho...

7. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    oh ireland just scored, early goal so hopefully it stays that way :):)

8. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    yay for ireland :)

Ahhhh im an xfactor girl through and through!!
    Although i record strictly on sky+ and watch it later/tomorrow and just fastforward all the talking and brucys crap ass jokes! lol

9. nmmireland

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yea kinda the same with strictly, can give or take it... :)

1-1 at the minute, fingers crossed for another one :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.