xfactor, ireland match, black coffee tonight :):)

nmmireland

Dublin :)
well just sitting down to watch xfactor and the ireland match too... have a big cup of black coffee and loads of sparkling water for later :):) good night all round hehe

i never use to like coffee at all, maybe a cappachino with a little sugar but I love it now, i drink it black with not sweetners or anything , tried sweetners in it tonight and had to throw it out, preferred it black, mad how the taste buds change :eek:

whoooo! I too am sat here with a black coffee (with 4 sweetners though! lol) and am waiting for xfactor!

I never liked black coffee untill about a week ago - now i LOVE it! Mind you, dont drink it past 3pm on work nights though so tonight is a treat! :giggle:

I hope ireland win for ya - bloody england lost 1-0 (i hope you are talking about the football??? LOL) xxx

I'm a Strictly girl myself and am on the sparkling water tonight. So enjoy folks.

whoooo! I too am sat here with a black coffee (with 4 sweetners though! lol) and am waiting for xfactor!

I never liked black coffee untill about a week ago - now i LOVE it! Mind you, dont drink it past 3pm on work nights though so tonight is a treat! :giggle:

I hope ireland win for ya - bloody england lost 1-0 (i hope you are talking about the football??? LOL) xxx

i know i think i was drinking too much last week, wasnt sleeping haha... have to take it easy on it next week lol

yea talking footie, c'mom ireland :):)

i am trying to watch some strictly, xfactor and footie haha... dont have time to think about food lol

I'm a Strictly girl myself and am on the sparkling water tonight. So enjoy folks.

i like a bit of strictly too but xfactor is my fav i have to say lol caught some of strictly tho...

oh ireland just scored, early goal so hopefully it stays that way :):)

yay for ireland :)

Ahhhh im an xfactor girl through and through!!
Although i record strictly on sky+ and watch it later/tomorrow and just fastforward all the talking and brucys crap ass jokes! lol

yay for ireland :)

Ahhhh im an xfactor girl through and through!!
Although i record strictly on sky+ and watch it later/tomorrow and just fastforward all the talking and brucys crap ass jokes! lol

yea kinda the same with strictly, can give or take it... :)

1-1 at the minute, fingers crossed for another one :)

Back