xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

Yeah im same I'd like to join the gym its finding the time and expensive, thinking of just doing a dvd a few times a wk, when my little girls back at school I do loads of walking sometimes 2 hrs that really helps x

The gym I could go to is like £9 just for the day! Its around £20 a month which is something I would definitely do once I have the money. Oo thats good, 2 hrs would surely burn lots of cals :) I move out soon and have a whole house to decorate and make nice, hoping that will burn lots of calories xx

Cas3 said:
That sounds exciting im sure ur be so busy wont have much time to eat xx

Let's hope so! I will be right next door to my favourite Chinese and 5 minute walk from nandos! So many temptations haha. But I am like a 30 second walk away from a big sainsburys which means it'll be easier to cook from scratch as I can get ingredients easily :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

Today I rode a bike for the first time in years and loved it! I'm now asking for a bike for my birthday/Christmas hehe. I'm not sure how many cals I burned as I don't really trust MFP, says I burned 70 in 20 minutes of leisurely cycling and I'm not sure whether that's accurate which is why I won't be including it within my calorie limit for the day. But I had fun anyway. I'm going back on the bike to cycle to a supermarket to buy food for a pizza tonight :) Going to have ham and pineapple toppings as that will make it lower calories than if I had chicken

Sent from my iPhone

Hi I'm subscribing you have done so well! I need some of your motivation! We started at the same weight of our journey I am 9.9 at the moment but I want to get just below 9. I'm just finding it so hard

Cas3 said:
Well done on getting on a bike! great excercise :) sounds a nice location where ur moving to just try and avoid the chinese x enjoy ur pizza x

Thanks! I ended up not cooking the pizza as I only just got back from cycling to the supermarket and back! Instead I had this chicken dish in pitta which wasn't that great but was quick and easy x

Sent from my iPhone

Baby-belle said:
Hi I'm subscribing you have done so well! I need some of your motivation! We started at the same weight of our journey I am 9.9 at the moment but I want to get just below 9. I'm just finding it so hard

Aww thankyou! I found it really hard to get below 9 stone the first time and the second time. I ended up starving myself practically to try and get below 9 stone the first time and I ended up feeling so unwell and depressed. This time round I have really incorporated cooking into my daily regime. I try and find low calorie dishes that are so nice that I don't feel like I am calorie counting or being "healthy", like currys and pizzas etc but that are low calorie. I also haven't set a deadline beause I find they stress and pressure me way too much. I hope this advice helps a little bit! We can motivate and support each other :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

**Todays Diary**

Breakfast; 2 x muffins with low fat butter and low sugar apricot jam - 194 calories

Mid morning snack; 1 x Kingsmill pancake with onken yoghurt and a handful of blueberries - 100 calories

Lunch; Meatball Warburtons thins mini pizza - 238 calories

Dinner; Levi Roots Reggae Reggae chicken pasta with half a warburton pitta bread, salad, onions, tomato and some chicken dipping sauce - 456 calories

Snacks; Minimilk - 30 calories / Thai velvet crisps - 81 calories / Galaxy caramel - (1 piece) 82 calories - half a bar of chocolate - 123 calories

Total calorie intake; 1263 calories

Cycling; 112 calories for 30 minutes (MFP estimate)

Today I ate quite a lot and managed to have a reasonably low calorie day! Dinner was really filling too and pretty low calorie. I really want a HRM watch to see how many calories I really do burn cycling however there too expensive :-(. I'm feeling so worn out from the two bike rides and it wasn't that far! I think I'm going back out on the bike tomorrow.

Night all xx

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
xj-esx said:
Aww thankyou! I found it really hard to get below 9 stone the first time and the second time. I ended up starving myself practically to try and get below 9 stone the first time and I ended up feeling so unwell and depressed. This time round I have really incorporated cooking into my daily regime. I try and find low calorie dishes that are so nice that I don't feel like I am calorie counting or being "healthy", like currys and pizzas etc but that are low calorie. I also haven't set a deadline beause I find they stress and pressure me way too much. I hope this advice helps a little bit! We can motivate and support each other :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

Yeh sounds great I've found it such a struggle to get below 9.8 it's so slow and up an down but I will get there!

Mini milk 100 cals??
They were 20 cals last time I looked lol x

Morning :D

xj-esx said:
Morning Nikki! What have you got planned for the day? xx

Sent from my iPhone

Im having a detox day during the day so I have hot lemon and water all day and possibly a glass of pineapple juice. Then I've took some chicken breasts out for a curry of sorts tonight. Think I'll pick up some brown rice though so I can have some good carbs :) failing that I'll make the chicken into fajitas and have them wrapped in lettuce.

Had an amazing workout last night so think I'll go again tonight :)

What's your plans today? X

Back