xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

I honestly never thought to even be checking my sugar intake cause, as I said, I don't eat overly sugary stuff. This fruit malarkey has a lot to answer for! haha x

I'm having a really bad day, for some reason the second I get tired I just eat. I've eaten a ridiculous amount! How do I do a diary on mini mins. I use my fitness pal to do a diary.
I really struggle in the evenings between 6:30-10. Any tips? Ideas?

kim

I'm having a really bad day, for some reason the second I get tired I just eat. I've eaten a ridiculous amount! How do I do a diary on mini mins. I use my fitness pal to do a diary.

kim

I never have my evening meal until 6.30-7pm .!
With girls dancing and hub work finish time this is when we eat regularly .! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong cos I kinda eat dinner at 5pm. When you say hub working Di you do shifts? Cos I do to and find when I'm tired its ridiculous. Been on nights so trying to stay up so I can sleep all night and feel that's why I'm eating just cos tired.

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong cos I kinda eat dinner at 5pm. When you say hub working Di you do shifts? Cos I do to and find when I'm tired its ridiculous. Been on nights so trying to stay up so I can sleep all night and feel that's why I'm eating just cos tired.

Yep I work shifts ..!! Bloody nightmare ... Worked a night shift last night had 3 hours sleep today and on early shift tomorrow !! RUBBISH and defo a detrimental effect on food consumption ..!!
I know there's no way I could eat as early as 5pm .. Like you I'd be starving in the eve x

kim

Hey Hun. Have you managed to make a diary?? I used to snack a fair bit in the evenings and I always have a treat in the eve with a cuppa, what I've done is choose low calorie snack options like a freddo bar as its under 100 calories.

I'm having a chinese!! Sharing a chow mein, rice, chips and sweet and sour chicken balls. Oppps. Ive already done 1000 cals today so will be over. Got to live a little eh!

Sent from my iPhone

Absolutely x y have to live :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Jumped on the scales today and it says I've gained 3lb in two days!! I don't know whether to believe it hmph :(

Sent from my iPhone

Did you weigh two days ago ..???
If so then ignore it ..!! I know it's hard not to weigh but I'm getting good .. Only weighed twice since jan 31st.! Official weigh in being end if each month now ..! You can't reliably do it every day or even weekly iv found .!
The scales will change daily due to all sorts .. Amount if water drunk, salt intake, exercise, amount of dense food etc ... If you weigh like this you just get so despondent .. Been there .!!!
I feel so much more in control these days x

Did you weigh two days ago ..???
If so then ignore it ..!! I know it's hard not to weigh but I'm getting good .. Only weighed twice since jan 31st.! Official weigh in being end if each month now ..! You can't reliably do it every day or even weekly iv found .!
The scales will change daily due to all sorts .. Amount if water drunk, salt intake, exercise, amount of dense food etc ... If you weigh like this you just get so despondent .. Been there .!!!
I feel so much more in control these days x

Yeah I did and it said I was 8 stone 12 however I had a Chinese and a big roast at the weekend :( I'm having another takeaway tonight too argh! I'm staying at my families so they all want one. I will make sure I go to the gym on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday in the hope I can burn some cals off however I'll probably have a large dinner on valentines day too opps! I'm going out next week (first time in months) and I wanted to look slim however after all this eating I probably won't even want to go out :( I think I will stop weighing in so much as well as now I joined the gym I may gain weight due to muscle etc

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah I did and it said I was 8 stone 12 however I had a Chinese and a big roast at the weekend :( I'm having another takeaway tonight too argh! I'm staying at my families so they all want one. I will make sure I go to the gym on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday in the hope I can burn some cals off however I'll probably have a large dinner on valentines day too opps! I'm going out next week (first time in months) and I wanted to look slim however after all this eating I probably won't even want to go out :( I think I will stop weighing in so much as well as now I joined the gym I may gain weight due to muscle etc

Sent from my iPhone

I think 9st is bloody brill anyway ..! I'm 10stone ... 9st is a pipe dream :-(

I think 9st is bloody brill anyway ..! I'm 10stone ... 9st is a pipe dream :-(

Thanks hun. At 9 stone I feel I'm carrying a little bit of extra weight with being 5ft3 but I am starting to slowly get used to being this weight and being happy with it

Sent from my iPhone

Haven't been on here for a while, been pretty busy ATM. Been a good girl and going to the gym around 3-4 times a week and sticking to healthy eating. Had a few bad days mind. Weighed in today at 8 stone 12

Sent from my iPhone

Brilliant :)
We done you x

HEY! I haven't been on here for nearly a month! Crazy. I went to Scotland for a little holiday and since have been super busy with work etc so haven't had time to log on. I ate so badly on holiday, cooked brekkie every morn. Thought I would have gained a hell of a lot of weight over the past month but I've only gained 2 lbs yay. I'm back at 9 stone though which is frustrating as I can't seem to get past that weight for longer than a few days!

I'm back on a health kick from tomorrow. My OH starts a new job tomorrow and will be working 4-8 four times a week in the eve. I've decided I'll go to the gym at those times to keep myself busy and keep fit.

Sent from my iPhone

Oohh allo :)

Nice to see you x
Good about the weight gain ..! Well done you x

Back