xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

Nikki<3 said:
Im having a detox day during the day so I have hot lemon and water all day and possibly a glass of pineapple juice. Then I've took some chicken breasts out for a curry of sorts tonight. Think I'll pick up some brown rice though so I can have some good carbs :) failing that I'll make the chicken into fajitas and have them wrapped in lettuce.

Had an amazing workout last night so think I'll go again tonight :)

What's your plans today? X

Oo good luck with your detox :) I love pineapple juice so much. Dinner sounds lovely! I think I'm going to take the bikes out again with my OH and younger brother, have a little cycle around the park for a while to get out and about :) Then tonight I'm cooking a ham, pineapple and broccoli pizza using those warburtons squares! Mmm xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Oo good luck with your detox :) I love pineapple juice so much. Dinner sounds lovely! I think I'm going to take the bikes out again with my OH and younger brother, have a little cycle around the park for a while to get out and about :) Then tonight I'm cooking a ham, pineapple and broccoli pizza using those warburtons squares! Mmm xx

Sent from my iPhone

Mmmm love warburtons squares! Yummy! I'm all up for trying new recipes so need to go hunt some more out. Sounds like a lovely day your going to have, would love a bike! X

I've found a bike I want after searching all day on Gumtree! It's a little vintage red bike and I'm hopefully going to go and view it tomorrow. It's cheap around £60 (been told that's cheap for a bike) and its single speed which means I'll get a better workout! Yay.

I'm about to go out on a family members bike around a country park that's 15 minutes away from me then I'll be coming home to cook my pizza, hopefully I won't be too tired this time to cook hehe.

I have a job interview tomorrow, I'm sooooooo scared!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Ohh what's the interview for? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

How's today been? I've thought it was Wed all day! Epic fail :-( x

xj-esx said:
I've found a bike I want after searching all day on Gumtree! It's a little vintage red bike and I'm hopefully going to go and view it tomorrow. It's cheap around £60 (been told that's cheap for a bike) and its single speed which means I'll get a better workout! Yay.

I'm about to go out on a family members bike around a country park that's 15 minutes away from me then I'll be coming home to cook my pizza, hopefully I won't be too tired this time to cook hehe.

I have a job interview tomorrow, I'm sooooooo scared!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Good luck what's it for?

CharlieDelta said:
Ohh what's the interview for? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

How's today been? I've thought it was Wed all day! Epic fail :-( x

Thank you! It's to be a Smashbox consultant. Smashbox are an American make up company so I would be consulting people on what products would be best for them etc. I never saw myself doing something like that, I'm not too interested in make up etc but it was the only vacancy available and I really need a job haha. I'm so nervous because I'm not the "beauty consultant" type but I'll have to try my best!

Haha oh no! Actually it does feel like a Wednesday now you've mentioned it! Today has been good thank you. I've been naughty and had a chicken fajita wrap!! I was so hungry after my bike ride and my family were tempting me so I gave in. And I'm probably still going to have my dinner :-( Silly me xx

Sent from my iPhone

I've been silly and had a chicken fajita wrap before I have my dinner!

I rode my bike for around an hour and sweated lots and felt like I had a real hard work out, walking up the stairs even hurts now! So when I got home and could smell the food I had to have one :-( I feel really guilty about it now because that'll probably push my calories to near 2000 or more! Who knows. At least I did some exercise today and I can start healthy tomorrow again.

Sent from my iPhone

Baby-belle said:
Wow what's that?

Smashbox are an American beauty brand that are really big in parts of the USA and London I think. There having a section in most boots stores and I think my "job" would to be advising customers on make up products etc. I'm not sure if I'd be any good at it because I'm not really into beauty products that much, no more than any average woman but I need a job that much that I'd be happy to get anything at the moment! xx

Sent from my iPhone

** Today's Diary **

Breakfast; crumpets x2 with flora light butter and low sugar apricot jam - 190 calories

Lunch; Warburtons square with peppers, onions and tomatoes with light Philly and sweet Chili sauce - 304 calories

Dinner; Warburtons square pizza with ham and pineapple - 336 calories

Snacks; Thai velvet crisps - 81 calories / Galaxy - 123 calories

So a good day until I ate the chicken fajita wrap! That was around 374 calories alone.

Total calories; 1409

Exercise; 262 calories burned through cycling (MFP estimate)

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
** Today's Diary **

Breakfast; crumpets x2 with flora light butter and low sugar apricot jam - 190 calories

Lunch; Warburtons square with peppers, onions and tomatoes with light Philly and sweet Chili sauce - 304 calories

Dinner; Warburtons square pizza with ham and pineapple - 336 calories

Snacks; Thai velvet crisps - 81 calories / Galaxy - 123 calories

So a good day until I ate the chicken fajita wrap! That was around 374 calories alone.

Total calories; 1409

Exercise; 262 calories burned through cycling (MFP estimate)

Sent from my iPhone

Don't feel bad ya not bad at all hun

Hi Hun! How are you today??

Back