xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

xj-esx said:
Hey lovely. I am okay thanks! I just came out of my interview!! Was so nervous but I think it went ok. Fingers crossed hehe :) About to have some lunch in the garden. How are you today? Are you still detoxing? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Oooo keeping my fingers crossed for you :-D let me know when you know! I'm good thanks, I've had another detox morning, consisting of an actimel and my tomato soup. Keeping up the water intake too, feel soooo slim! X

Cas3 said:
I'm full time mum at moment when my youngest starts nursery I be looking for work and im dreading it! I enjoy working, its just dont like job hunting and interviews!

It might not be ur ideal job but if it goes well it cud lead to other opportunities! xx

Same! I enjoy working its the part trying to get work I hate haha xx

Sent from my iPhone

Nikki<3 said:
Oooo keeping my fingers crossed for you :-D let me know when you know! I'm good thanks, I've had another detox morning, consisting of an actimel and my tomato soup. Keeping up the water intake too, feel soooo slim! X

Thank you :) I will do. Oo lovely, was it the chilli and tomato soup? xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Thank you :) I will do. Oo lovely, was it the chilli and tomato soup? xx

Sent from my iPhone

Yeh it was.. It's fast becoming a favourite! I want up sainsburys on my lunch, thought I'd buy 5 pots... There were 2 left and then 3 right at the back of the shelf that I couldn't reach :-( xxx

Nikki<3 said:
Yeh it was.. It's fast becoming a favourite! I want up sainsburys on my lunch, thought I'd buy 5 pots... There were 2 left and then 3 right at the back of the shelf that I couldn't reach :-( xxx

I love that soup so much. In my last semester of uni I was working in a art studio making some things and the only near by supermarket was a small sainsburys and I saw that soup for like 1 pound and 100 calories and I really thought its too good to be true thought it would taste horrid but it's tasty and filling! I sometimes have half a toasted muffin with it mmm xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
I love that soup so much. In my last semester of uni I was working in a art studio making some things and the only near by supermarket was a small sainsburys and I saw that soup for like 1 pound and 100 calories and I really thought its too good to be true thought it would taste horrid but it's tasty and filling! I sometimes have half a toasted muffin with it mmm xx

Sent from my iPhone

It's such a bargain! I'm going to be keeping my eye out for a half price offer or something. I too thought it was too good be true and even after eating it I went back to the tub to check it wasn't 100 cals for half of it haha! Xx

So my interview went well! I had to ask some customers if they needed any help, sell a make up product to two beauty management consultants (scary!!!) and answer general questions. I'm not sure if I'll get it because I don't think I'm that suited to the job but it was great interview experience.

Today I had a low calorie breakfast (130) which was lovely, two small pancakes with jam mm. And for lunch I had a cesar wrap, prawn cocktail crisps and a chocolate rice thing which was amazing!! I'll post a photo of the product later because I'm going to go and buy some more haha, there only 83 calories each. Yum.

Tonight I'll be having broccoli and leek Philly rissoto.

I'm going to view a bike tonight as well, its 59 pounds but I've seen this bike being sold for double that everywhere else so I'm getting a real bargain if I do buy it. It's single speed which means a harder work out as well but I'm hoping I'll be able to actually get up hills on it haha, I'll let you all know how it goes :)

X

Sent from my iPhone

Nikki<3 said:
It's such a bargain! I'm going to be keeping my eye out for a half price offer or something. I too thought it was too good be true and even after eating it I went back to the tub to check it wasn't 100 cals for half of it haha! Xx

Hahaha I did that as well!! I reccomend it to all my friends and family too like a soup lunatic haha Xxx

Sent from my iPhone

** Today's Diary **

Breakfast; pancakes x 2 with lighter than light flora butter and apricot jam - 134 calories

Lunch; chicken caesar wrap with prawn cocktail snack a jacks and milk chocolate rice cakes - 405 calories

Dinner; pancakes again with butter and jam - 134 calories

Snacks; two more milk chocolate rice cakes - 166 calories

Total calories; 839 calories

It was late when I got home from buying the bike and I don't feel like dinner so I had some pancakes again instead. A low calorie day however a one off.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
I do hope your having a lovely long lay In this morning and get a proper breakfast when you wake xx

Nikki<3 said:
I do hope your having a lovely long lay In this morning and get a proper breakfast when you wake xx

I woke up at 8am (which is late for me haha) and I had crumpets with jam again (definitely a new favourite) I've just cycled to the supermarket and picked up a hoisin duck wrap and some sweet chili snack a jacks for lunch, going to eat it outside and enjoy the weather :) What are food plans for the day? xx

Sent from my iPhone

Back