xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

xj-esx said:
I haven't taken any measurements recently but this morning I kept having to pull my jeans up! Yippee :)

Sent from my iPhone

Yay that's a good sign! X

xj-esx said:
I woke up at 8am (which is late for me haha) and I had crumpets with jam again (definitely a new favourite) I've just cycled to the supermarket and picked up a hoisin duck wrap and some sweet chili snack a jacks for lunch, going to eat it outside and enjoy the weather :) What are food plans for the day? xx

Sent from my iPhone

Same as yesterday so far, soup and pombears and a couple of sweets xx

Ice cream sounds fab bellas just had the last mini milk out the freezer so I'm all out will have to suck an ice cube x

** Today's Diary **

Breakfast; crumpets x 2 with butter and apricot jam - 172 calories

Lunch; Hoisin duck wrap with sweet chilli snackajacks - 298 calories

Dinner; Broccoli and leek risotto - 368 calories

Snacks; Graze toffee apple - 68 calories / Thai velvet crisps - 83 calories / ice cream - 145 calories / half a milk chocolate rice cake - 42 calories

Loads of snacks today!!! Been really hungry, think its TOTM soon :-(

Total calories; 1174

Burned 67 calories when cycling earlier for 18 minutes but that's only a MFP estimate.

Sent from my iPhone

Weight has gone back up to 8 stone 12.6 :-( Upsetting but I feel healthier and happier with my body than I did a few weeks ago so that's the main thing. I'm not going to log it this week, but if by next WI I am the same then I will. Not sure why I have gained as I have stayed below my 1200 limit, frustrating! x

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Weight has gone back up to 8 stone 12.6 :-( Upsetting but I feel healthier and happier with my body than I did a few weeks ago so that's the main thing. I'm not going to log it this week, but if by next WI I am the same then I will. Not sure why I have gained as I have stayed below my 1200 limit, frustrating! x

Sent from my iPhone

I feel your pain hun x

I've been staying the same over summer holidays and after just 4 days of excersising feel great even though the bloody scales aren't moving! Sometimes we have to just go on how we feel not the numbers xx

Nikki<3 said:
I feel your pain hun x

So annoying! I hate gaining when I've thought I've been good with my calorie limits etc. I weighed myself on Monday and it said I was 8 stone 12 and I thought it would just vanish away by today but obviously not. I think it may be because the week running up to Monday I had gone over my limit twice so maybe by next WI I would have lost some! Fingers crossed x

Sent from my iPhone

8541boo said:
I've been staying the same over summer holidays and after just 4 days of excersising feel great even though the bloody scales aren't moving! Sometimes we have to just go on how we feel not the numbers xx

So frustrating when the scales don't move! I agree, I feel like I look slimmer and I feel a little bit more confident with my body since I've been CC which is what we are all aiming for anyway right? xx

Sent from my iPhone

I hope you get a loss next week then hun :)

What's on today menu?

I'm debating a balti curry, but my sauce I have In the cupboard is like 206cals for half of it!! That's even before the chicken and rice! Hmmmm. Need to feel like I'm a having a treat though x

Nikki<3 said:
I hope you get a loss next week then hun :)

What's on today menu?

I'm debating a balti curry, but my sauce I have In the cupboard is like 206cals for half of it!! That's even before the chicken and rice! Hmmmm. Need to feel like I'm a having a treat though x

Thank you! I'm having a BBQ tonight. Having pitta with marinated chicken and some pineapple ( so its like a nandos haha) and then some vegetable skewers I think!

Balti curry sounds lovely. You definitely deserve a treat, you've done so well with CC and the detox! x

Sent from my iPhone

Back