xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

So frustrating when the scales don't move! I agree, I feel like I look slimmer and I feel a little bit more confident with my body since I've been CC which is what we are all aiming for anyway right? xx

Sent from my iPhone

Have you taken your measurements? I have the exact same issue with the scale not moving, and it is so frustrating. My husband finally hid it from me, and now I can only go by measurements. It was scary at first, but now I'm actually glad it's gone. :)

RawrGirl said:
Have you taken your measurements? I have the exact same issue with the scale not moving, and it is so frustrating. My husband finally hid it from me, and now I can only go by measurements. It was scary at first, but now I'm actually glad it's gone. :)

I have but haven't seen any losses there either :( I think because my BMI is in the healthy range I need to exercise to loose any weight, but I'm not sure why I am gaining on a 1200 calorie diet. Well done on ditching the scales! Wish I could do the same :)

Sent from my iPhone

** Yesterdays Diary **

Breakfast; two pancakes with butter and jam - 133 calories

Lunch; Chicken caesar wrap with snack a jacks - 280 calories

Dinner: Chicken breast in a pitta with salad and pineapple, with skewered vegetables and a tiny bit of halloumi (couldn't resist) plus a small corn on the cob - 566 calories

Snacks; twiglets - 98 calories / small smarties pumpkin - 67 calories / a nibble of the cookies and cream graze box - 72 calories

Drinks; had a little bit of my OH drink - 62 calories

Total calorie intake; 1278

Slightly over but I did do some gardening in the day which would have burned a few calories

Sent from my iPhone

Looking back over my MFP diary I can see I usually go over my carb and sugar daily limits. I have a feeling this may be why I'm not seeing any losses even though I am calorie counting. Wheat bloats me out but I find it really hard to give up. I think the first step in the right direction for me is to stop having pancakes or crumpets for breakfast, I need to find a lower carb alternative like poached eggs or something.

I will try to up my protein and have more chicken curries rather than risottos etc and hope that helps as well. I'm hoping small changes may make a difference :(

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Looking back over my MFP diary I can see I usually go over my carb and sugar daily limits. I have a feeling this may be why I'm not seeing any losses even though I am calorie counting. Wheat bloats me out but I find it really hard to give up. I think the first step in the right direction for me is to stop having pancakes or crumpets for breakfast, I need to find a lower carb alternative like poached eggs or something.

I will try to up my protein and have more chicken curries rather than risottos etc and hope that helps as well. I'm hoping small changes may make a difference :(

Sent from my iPhone

I'm trying to do this as well, but I'm struggling as I work shifts I find it hard to be organised and carbs are easy

So yesterday I went to the new house I'll be moving into at some point soon with my OH and friend. The garden is absolutely huge and in total despair! It's so overgrown the grass comes past my knees and everything has been taken over by ivy! This means a lot of hard work to try and get it looking nice. I spent from around 4 till half 8 yesterday strimming some of the grass down and cutting away the ivy that has grown all over the patio fencing.

I was so busy with gardening that I didn't have much time to eat so diary as follows.

** Yesterday's Diary **

Breakfast; Crumpets and jam - 172 calories

Lunch; No lunch, grabbed a back of animal biscuits instead - 95 calories

Dinner; Goodfellas new lighter pizza - 393 calories

Snacks; Nectarine - 80 calories / Small packet of pretzels - 116 calories / Rice cake - 83 calories / Appletiser drink - 160 calories

So lots of bad snacks yesterday!

Total calories; 1099 calories

Gardening; MFP estimate - 224 calories

Not the best day at all in terms of food choices but it's probably the first day that I haven't cooked lunch and dinner since getting back on CC. I love to cook healthy dinners and lunches but whilst I am doing the house up there just isnt the time or equipment.

Today I am going to do more gardening and then go out for either a lunch or dinner with my OH parents, not sure on what the calories will be but I'll try my best to pick the healthiest looking option.

Sent from my iPhone

What was the new healthier pizza like? I haven't seen them but would def be interested in them as I love pizza!! X

Hey all! Been a bit quiet past few days because of cleaning the new house. It's taking forever but it's getting there. Yesterday I ended up having a Indian take away but with spending the whole day cleaning a kitchen I thought I deserved it!

Back today to retile the bathroom and kitchen! At least I'm burning lots of calories cleaning this place. I'm not weighing in for a while because the fact I can't shift much weight is getting me down, trying to just focus on healthier eating and how I feel through body confidence

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Oh yeah!!! I got the job :D So happy. Only part time but it's a start hehe

Sent from my iPhone

Well done! I'd love to work part time ha ha. I wouldn't worry about weighing its a ba habit really and you are at a good weight so I would just concentrate on everything you have going on for the moment and just stay healthy

Yay!!! Well done hun!! Xxxx

Baby-belle said:
Well done! I'd love to work part time ha ha. I wouldn't worry about weighing its a ba habit really and you are at a good weight so I would just concentrate on everything you have going on for the moment and just stay healthy

Haha, I really need a full time job to pay all my rent and bills but I'm just thankful I've found something for the time being! Thank you :) That comment made me feel much better about the bad eating I've been doing since starting house decorating. I've started today healthy and plan to continue that x

Sent from my iPhone

Back