xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

Hey hun I've been following ur diary :) well done on ur job if u need to ask anything let
Me know As I've been a beauty consultant for. Few years now :) work in boots mySelf but on Lancome :) gd luck on ur first day sure youll grow to love it ! Plus all those free products :) xx

Yesterday I probably had the worst food day!! I had left over Indian for lunch thinking I would have a small dinner then my OH parents ordered us all a pizza!!! Oops ;( Luckily I've been doing heavy duty cleaning all day and painting etc so calories have definitely been burned. After all the food yesterday I was in absolute agony, my tummy hurt so much that I couldn't stand up for a while, but be the wheat or something. It's pushed me to go back to the drs about trying to find out what it could be. I've started today being healthy with readybrek and blueberries for breakfast which was lovely. Feel so much better knowing I can be healthier now there isn't so much temptation about

Sent from my iPhone

little-e said:
Hey hun I've been following ur diary :) well done on ur job if u need to ask anything let
Me know As I've been a beauty consultant for. Few years now :) work in boots mySelf but on Lancome :) gd luck on ur first day sure youll grow to love it ! Plus all those free products :) xx

Hey lovely. Thanks for leaving a comment :) I will definitely be asking some questions! Great to know someone else who works in a very similar environment. I go and train on the 8th of October and start on the 12th in store. Free products!? I did not know that haha xx

Sent from my iPhone

Ohh how exciting :) do you go away to train ?? Yeh usually u get a allocation to choose products up to a certain value . And isn't Smashbox owned by estée Lauder now? So that means u can buy discounted products from all the other companies the own mac. Bobbi brown Clinique Jo Malone estée Lauder and loads more :) u will love it ! My friend used to be accoun manager or Smashbox when it was exclusive to Debenhams so glad it's back in stores now :) x

little-e said:
Ohh how exciting :) do you go away to train ?? Yeh usually u get a allocation to choose products up to a certain value . And isn't Smashbox owned by estée Lauder now? So that means u can buy discounted products from all the other companies the own mac. Bobbi brown Clinique Jo Malone estée Lauder and loads more :) u will love it ! My friend used to be accoun manager or Smashbox when it was exclusive to Debenhams so glad it's back in stores now :) x

Yep to London which isn't too far from me :) Will you be having a smashbox at the boots you work at? Oh that's brilliant! Very excited haha. How long have you been working at boots? x

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Yep to London which isn't too far from me :) Will you be having a smashbox at the boots you work at? Oh that's brilliant! Very excited haha. How long have you been working at boots? x

Sent from my iPhone

I love trainin been to London for all my training and I'm in Cornwall so it's a trek for me haha! Worked in boots nearly a year but worked for Chanel in Debenhams before that! I doubt we will which is a shame cus I love sbox xx

little-e said:
I love trainin been to London for all my training and I'm in Cornwall so it's a trek for me haha! Worked in boots nearly a year but worked for Chanel in Debenhams before that! I doubt we will which is a shame cus I love sbox xx

Ah that is a shame! Haha and yep that is a trek. What do you do whilst you're training? Just so I have a general idea xx

Sent from my iPhone

I went to training for a week so mine was a lot more intensive but you don't have skincare thats probs why. You will learn about the company, about products, icon/key/best selling products, how to sell the products, customer service how to do a consultation etc. a lot will be product knowledge u will probs do a little bit of practical for application etc but not like a full on artistry course xx

Sounds fun and very girly!

xj-esx said:
Haha, I really need a full time job to pay all my rent and bills but I'm just thankful I've found something for the time being! Thank you :) That comment made me feel much better about the bad eating I've been doing since starting house decorating. I've started today healthy and plan to continue that x

Sent from my iPhone

That's ok hun life gets in the way and you have to be focused just concentrate on things and stay healthy and get tracking when it suits, it's not a priority when you have other things going on in my opinion as long as your healthy! We all have treats or quick options

Baby-belle said:
That's ok hun life gets in the way and you have to be focused just concentrate on things and stay healthy and get tracking when it suits, it's not a priority when you have other things going on in my opinion as long as your healthy! We all have treats or quick options

Yeah you are totally right, sometimes we don't have the time to calorie count! At least with calorie counting its very easy to get back into the swing of things and get back on track again x

Sent from my iPhone

I'm having a nightmare with food at the moment!! I've been having really bad bouts of bloating after I eat to the point of crippling pain. I assumed it was something to do with what I was eating like wheat etc so today I went for a soup for lunch rather than a wrap or sandwhich and I couldn't even manage 4 tablespoons of the stuff before the tummy pains came on and the extreme bloating :( It seems if I eat anything that is larger than like a teaspoon it hurts me and I have no idea why. I tried to get an appointment at my doctors but once again they are fully booked. I'm hoping I'll be able to stomach dinner tonight.

Sent from my iPhone

Aww hun :( hugs for you. Hope you get into the docs soon. It's horrible when your bloated and really don't know why.

Hope you manage dinner hun

xx

Back