xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

Ooo that sounds good how do you make them? I've just seem your reply to my previous comment it didn't notify me sorry so I've subscribed now lol :) not tried any yet I have recently moved home back with my parents and my mum cooks most nights but I do weekends so will give them a go and yep I am calorie counting x

xj-esx said:
Thanks hun. Sometimes I get so upset with myself thinking about how happy I was with my body when I was at a lower weight and feel so terrible about how I look now. But you're right! I've done it before and I can get down to the weight I want again :) x

Sent from my iPhone

That's it positive mental attitude :) :)

Are you up higher than your stats say? Just wondering, cuz if not, you seem to be stressing an awful lot over 2.2 pounds. For whatever it's worth, you are not alone. Rawrgirl's signature includes a weight chart that shows how often she too has yo-yoed (up and down the same bloody 20 pounds). Squishy says it looks like a mountain range, lol. We will beat this and maintain our goal forever!

RawrGirl said:
Are you up higher than your stats say? Just wondering, cuz if not, you seem to be stressing an awful lot over 2.2 pounds. For whatever it's worth, you are not alone. Rawrgirl's signature includes a weight chart that shows how often she too has yo-yoed (up and down the same bloody 20 pounds). Squishy says it looks like a mountain range, lol. We will beat this and maintain our goal forever!

I've been playing with the same 4lbs for months

RawrGirl said:

I can't see what my stats are ATM as I'm on my phone but I'm 8 stone 11.6 (last WI anyway). My first goal is to get to 8 and a half stone then loose 2 more pounds as that's where I felt happiest with my weight. I hope so! I'd love to maintain! xx

Sent from my iPhone

xgeorgix said:
Ooo that sounds good how do you make them? I've just seem your reply to my previous comment it didn't notify me sorry so I've subscribed now lol :) not tried any yet I have recently moved home back with my parents and my mum cooks most nights but I do weekends so will give them a go and yep I am calorie counting x

The Thai red noodles? I'll have to put a recipe up! It's so tasty, I just use chicken, the really thin noodles and beansprouts, green beans and a orange pepper with quater of light coconut milk, some semi skimmed milk and low fat low cal cream cheese with the Thai paste. Very tasty! X

Sent from my iPhone

I can't see what my stats are ATM as I'm on my phone but I'm 8 stone 11.6 (last WI anyway). My first goal is to get to 8 and a half stone then loose 2 more pounds as that's where I felt happiest with my weight. I hope so! I'd love to maintain! xx

Sent from my iPhone

Okay, so you are 8 Stone 11.6 and your ultimate goal is 8 stone 5 pounds, right? So 6.6 pounds. RawrGirl has never been that close to goal. The closest she got was last year at 143 pounds and her goal was 135. But she didn't even maintain that very long. Sigh.

RawrGirl thinks you are doing fabulous. They say the last bit comes off very slowly. Sucks doesn't it? So close...yet feels so far. But I doubt anyone but you can really see a 6 pound difference, so don't let your mind tell you that you are rubbish. You are awesome and have done a great job!

xj-esx said:
God so annoying isn't it :( x

Sent from my iPhone

Yes it's frustrating but at least you've started moving! It seems to happen when your right near goal! How did you start moving again? I hope my low carbing helps

xj-esx said:
The Thai red noodles? I'll have to put a recipe up! It's so tasty, I just use chicken, the really thin noodles and beansprouts, green beans and a orange pepper with quater of light coconut milk, some semi skimmed milk and low fat low cal cream cheese with the Thai paste. Very tasty! X

Sent from my iPhone

That sounds amazing might do this Saturday night thanks x

Baby-belle said:
Yes it's frustrating but at least you've started moving! It seems to happen when your right near goal! How did you start moving again? I hope my low carbing helps

I haven't moved properly for a while now keep bouncing back and down at the same weight :-( Can't seem to get past 8 11.6lb. I might give what you're doing a go if my weight doesn't change. I've started to cut down a lot on what I used to have in terms of carbs and could probably give up more in order to loose weight

Sent from my iPhone

Hi! :) just had a quick read and catch up, been away on hol and then on a course, well done on getting the job!! Made up for you :D

Arghhhhhhhhh last night I had a chinese!!! So annoyed at myself :-( It's because I moved into my new house yesterday and my family wanted to have one. I had half a portion of Kung Po chicken, some spring rolls, a fortune cookie (mmm) and some chips :( At least I didn't have rice. But I feel so bloated this morning and in pain :( Silly me

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Arghhhhhhhhh last night I had a chinese!!! So annoyed at myself :-( It's because I moved into my new house yesterday and my family wanted to have one. I had half a portion of Kung Po chicken, some spring rolls, a fortune cookie (mmm) and some chips :( At least I didn't have rice. But I feel so bloated this morning and in pain :( Silly me

Sent from my iPhone

Not silly you hunny, you have to have a treat sometimes, you still looked for better options and your doing well it won't hinder you just get back to it, I'm the same as you I give myself such a hard time but let's not do it anymore were here to live and we can have the occasional treat as long as we try for 90% of the time then why not have a day off!

Back