xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

Baby-belle said:
Not silly you hunny, you have to have a treat sometimes, you still looked for better options and your doing well it won't hinder you just get back to it, I'm the same as you I give myself such a hard time but let's not do it anymore were here to live and we can have the occasional treat as long as we try for 90% of the time then why not have a day off!

Thanks lovely :) You always make me feel better when I am hard on myself. And you are right, we are allowed treats. I always tell others that life is for living and we should have treats on occasions yet I am the one who gets so annoyed at myself for doing exactly that! How is your diet going? Xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Thanks lovely :) You always make me feel better when I am hard on myself. And you are right, we are allowed treats. I always tell others that life is for living and we should have treats on occasions yet I am the one who gets so annoyed at myself for doing exactly that! How is your diet going? Xx

Sent from my iPhone

That's ok as I'm exactly the same but I'm getting annoyed at myself now for feeling so guitly, it's true it is for living and we are always dieting which is pretty boring! It's not like we're seriously over weight or have bad health problems. It is going well I do feel less bloated but where I'm ill I've not had much of an appetite so I'm not sure if that will hi set my losses but at the moment I'm not going to weigh I'm just getting my head into it, I'm supposed to weigh Friday but ill see how I'm feeling, the true test will be when I start work Monday as ill need to be super organised!

We can do it though its all about balance and trial and error, so no more guilt about last night you had a nice family get together and you can't just sit there and be the only one not to order this is a lifestyle change and our diets should allow for these occasions :)

xj-esx said:
Thanks hun :):) How was your holiday? xx

Sent from my iPhone

Brilliant thanks! :) I'm missing it already ha. Only put on 1 and a quarter so that's not too bad.

Going to have an easy couple days and get back on it on Monday. I bought 30 day shred, so I'll see how that goes x

xj-esx said:
Arghhhhhhhhh last night I had a chinese!!! So annoyed at myself :-( It's because I moved into my new house yesterday and my family wanted to have one. I had half a portion of Kung Po chicken, some spring rolls, a fortune cookie (mmm) and some chips :( At least I didn't have rice. But I feel so bloated this morning and in pain :( Silly me

Sent from my iPhone

Don't be hard on yourself, you have done (and are doing) brilliantly! One not-so-great meal isn't that bad when you factor in the full week. Enjoy it :) xx

Yesterday morning I woke up feeling soooo ill! I was sick a few times :-( not sure if it was the Chinese the night before. I hardly ate anything yesterday because of it, think my calorie intake was around 600!! But I did have a lovely dinner.

Had an hard boiled egg with loads of salad and pea shoots, green beans, balsamic vinegar and roast turkey topped with bacon and stuffing mmmm. With a little bit of lemon juice. Delicious!

Thank you all for reassuring me that it's ok to have a blow out once in a while. I would definitely not be able to keep up with calorie counting if it wasn't for all you lovely ladies :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Might WI tomorrow as its been a while. Bit scared to see the scales mind!

Sent from my iPhone

I know that feeling! How long since you weighed yourself? I'm terrible & often jump on them every other day....they are hiding under my wardrobe at the moment apart from on Tuesday mornings!! ;) Hope it goes well :)

the_last_time said:
I know that feeling! How long since you weighed yourself? I'm terrible & often jump on them every other day....they are hiding under my wardrobe at the moment apart from on Tuesday mornings!! ;) Hope it goes well :)

I can't even remember! A week at least I'm sure. I forgot that I wanted to WI and have already had breakfast etc oops! I'll have to do it tomorrow now. Thank you :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

So yesterday I went to nandos and the cinema which meant I went well over my limit. This week just hasnt been good for me in terms of staying below 1200 calories. I know that next week I'll be able to be much healthier. I'm trying not to make myself feel bad for having a crappy week in terms of eating, I've had a lot of social food events going on because of moving out etc and that would have died down by next week. Tomorrow I'm going to Ikea which means I'll definitely be having some meatballs and a daim cake! I'll get back to calorie counting next week.

Sent from my iPhone

Hiya hun :)

So sorry I've not been on for a few days. I've been off the diet and having a bit of a relax. But started back on it yesterday so fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow!

Hope your well? Don't worry about having a few off days, it's not like your going to gain tremendous amounts of weight x

Back