xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

Hope you are doing okay today. XX

What a fab diary! Read most of it last night and need to try some of your recipes.
I can't wait to get in the 8's although I have a feeling its gonna take me a while lol
Good luck xx

I'm here! I'm still here! It's been so long since I last posted. I haven't been behaving and I gained some weight! However I weighed myself today and I'm finally 8 stone 10 yipee! Standing all day at work must be burning those extra calories. I'm back to watching what I eat so will do my best to post often again :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

Hello all. After a big gain (8 stone 8 to 8 stone 13/14) I have decided to get back on track and try to start using minimins again to keep me motivated. I've been thinking I might start the 30 day shred, has anyone had any good results from it? I've considered joining the gym but with money being tight I'd rather try something cheaper at the mo. I have a goal to loose half a stone and then see how I feel.. I felt my best at 8 stone but I know it's a struggle for me to stay at that weight.

Has anyone got any New Years goals to achieve?

X

Hello all. After a big gain (8 stone 8 to 8 stone 13/14) I have decided to get back on track and try to start using minimins again to keep me motivated. I've been thinking I might start the 30 day shred, has anyone had any good results from it? I've considered joining the gym but with money being tight I'd rather try something cheaper at the mo. I have a goal to loose half a stone and then see how I feel.. I felt my best at 8 stone but I know it's a struggle for me to stay at that weight.

Has anyone got any New Years goals to achieve?

X

Hello my lovely!!

Long time no speak! Don't worry about the gain, it's not a massive amount and I'm sure with some dedication you'll have it off in no time :)

My long term goal for 2013 is to see in next year at 8st 7 :)

I did the 30 day shred and it was ok.... Didn't see great results because I was also in the gym 4 times a week!

Xxx

Hello my lovely!!

Long time no speak! Don't worry about the gain, it's not a massive amount and I'm sure with some dedication you'll have it off in no time :)

My long term goal for 2013 is to see in next year at 8st 7 :)

I did the 30 day shred and it was ok.... Didn't see great results because I was also in the gym 4 times a week!

Xxx

Hey you! That's a great goal! You'll definitely reach that :) I've done day two of the shred and I'm aching a little. Read some reviews and it seems to work for some people however I think I need to do a little bit more to loose those pounds! xxx

Hey Lovely :)

Iv been reading bits of your thread and was wondering if I could ask you about your weight loss when you first lost it all? I know people have asked before but your journey is pretty similar to mine and just wanted to ask about your foods? Iv always failed at losing my weight because I think that I can only eat salad, protein and no carbs which ofcourse isnt sustainable and very boring! So do you allow yourself anything as long as you count it?

Sorry to barge in on your thread...would love any tips you have!

Hey Lovely :)

Iv been reading bits of your thread and was wondering if I could ask you about your weight loss when you first lost it all? I know people have asked before but your journey is pretty similar to mine and just wanted to ask about your foods? Iv always failed at losing my weight because I think that I can only eat salad, protein and no carbs which ofcourse isnt sustainable and very boring! So do you allow yourself anything as long as you count it?

Sorry to barge in on your thread...would love any tips you have!

Hey floss, when I first started loosing weight it was slow and steady. I think I ate around 1500 calories a day and I would always without fail do some exercise in the evening. I usually did something on the wii as I was too scared to join a gym back then! I then got impatient (as we all do) and dropped my calories down too low, to like 1200-1000 a day, sometimes even 800 a day plus exercise. I lost weight quickly but I became very very unhappy, I was hungry and tired all the time, my life revolved around dieting and I decided to stop the diet and forget about calories. I gained weight of course due to having so little calories then to a normal amount plus I stopped all exercise.

I recently got back into healthy eating and I'm going to try and stay at 1300-1500 a day as that's when I loose weight at a healthy pace. I've stated the 30 day shred and I often bike a bit each day around town. In terms of food I know I wouldn't be able to diet unless I became passionate about cooking and finding healthy but delicious recipes. The food I eat is the best I've ever had, the potions are huge but low calorie and its never "diet food". Do you have MFP? If you'd like I can post up the meals I eat in a week on here? :) xx

Last edited:
I do have mfp, I don't use it too much unless I have to look something up as I prefer to just write the numbers in my diary. That would be fab if you could! I'm only two days in but I still can't quite get my head round the idea that I can eat anything as long as it's counted...seems too good to be true! Guess I'm too used to stupid fad diets! x

I do have mfp, I don't use it too much unless I have to look something up as I prefer to just write the numbers in my diary. That would be fab if you could! I'm only two days in but I still can't quite get my head round the idea that I can eat anything as long as it's counted...seems too good to be true! Guess I'm too used to stupid fad diets! x

I will try and post some meals up tonight! Haha, it does sound too good to be true doesn't it but it works for all of us so it'll work for you :) The best way is to include exercise as well! x

Sent from my iPhone

I'm sure you'll have a loss next week! Do you measure? I personally can never be bothered but I think the Shred is meant to be really good for inch loss as opposed to lb loss. Have a good day!

I weighed in this morning thinking that my five days of calorie counting and shredding would have lost me some weight but I'm still at my Christmas gain :( Very frustrating! Think I'm going on a long bike ride today with the OH to get some extra exercise in.

Sent from my iPhone

RawrGirl knows how frustrating that is...she's been there so many times. Not really sure what you eat, but you could try keeping your calories the same but cutting the carbs down...like cut your pasta/rice/bread portion in half and add a bit more meat. That's what finally started working for RawrGirl. Hang in there, girl!

I'm sure you'll have a loss next week! Do you measure? I personally can never be bothered but I think the Shred is meant to be really good for inch loss as opposed to lb loss. Have a good day!

I hope so! I do measure but haven't seen any losses yet but it's very early on. I feel too tired to do the shred tonight as well :( I hope I'll find some motivation to do it tonight. Hope you've had a good eve x

Back