Xmas 2012 Target..............

My goal is to reach target by Christmas and I have only 6.5lb to lose. Lost average of 3lb per week over the last two weeks so looks easily achievable.

If I fail now I need a kick up the bottom! :)

Bossman

Bossman1959 said:
My goal is to reach target by Christmas and I have only 6.5lb to lose. Lost average of 3lb per week over the last two weeks so looks easily achievable.

If I fail now I need a kick up the bottom! :)

Bossman

Wow well done u, on the final hurdle :) I have 14.5 lb to lose :-\ gunna try my hardest x

Wow well done u, on the final hurdle :) I have 14.5 lb to lose :-\ gunna try my hardest x

Well done to you too! I reckon you will do it. Just think how much better we will both feel if we can get there. Then we can enjoy Christmas but I have decided I won't be restricting myself too much over the festive period. Just wont go mad that's all.

Bossman

Bossman1959 said:
Well done to you too! I reckon you will do it. Just think how much better we will both feel if we can get there. Then we can enjoy Christmas but I have decided I won't be restricting myself too much over the festive period. Just wont go mad that's all.

Bossman

Good idea my plan is to have a slightly sw friendly Xmas so the parts I don't feel restricted then I will have but if I want some chocs I'm gunna have them and if I want a drink I will have it, it's life at the end of the day :) good luck and fingers crossed for the both of u :) xx

Good idea my plan is to have a slightly sw friendly Xmas so the parts I don't feel restricted then I will have but if I want some chocs I'm gunna have them and if I want a drink I will have it, it's life at the end of the day :) good luck and fingers crossed for the both of u :) xx

Looks like we all have similar ideas. I think that when you restrict yourself and remove the enjoyment from Birthday, Xmas etc that's the time you are likely to abandon SW. Just enjoy the special occasions and get back under control later.

Bossman

Back