Xmas 2012 Target..............

MISSLSR

Gold Member
I know its a bit early for Xmas talk but.........

I WI on a Saturday AM & I have calculated that I have 41 WI's until Xmas & I really want to be at goal weight by then.

Anyone else fancy joining me?

WK 1/-1.5/34.5 to lose
WK 2/-2/32.5 to lose
WK 3/-3/29.5 to lose

Dxxx

Last edited:
I'm gonna aim for 1 lb off each week so thats 41 lb by Xmas as I'm to sure how much exactly I wanna loose

I know!

Like last week I lost 1.5lbs so those wee extra 0.5lbs will help along the way.

Oh god I cant wait till Xmas now haha

Dxxx

I want to try aim for 2lb a week until Xmas, any more will be a huge bonus but that will be fab :) and the lowest weight ive been since I can think back!!

2lb a week = 82lb/ 5st 12 - oh let's make it round up to 6st!!

(wow - never actually realised 2lb a week could add up to that so quickly!!!)

So my target - 2lb a week, and a lovely dress for my Xmas party!!

I want to try aim for 2lb a week until Xmas, any more will be a huge bonus but that will be fab :) and the lowest weight ive been since I can think back!!

2lb a week = 82lb/ 5st 12 - oh let's make it round up to 6st!!

(wow - never actually realised 2lb a week could add up to that so quickly!!!)

So my target - 2lb a week, and a lovely dress for my Xmas party!!

Yeah once you add it all up you actually see that even a lb or 2lbs a week is really great & when you see it over a long space of time you can kinda estimate when you can hit goal aswell.

Works for me anyway as I am a forward planner like to know what I'm working for & when I'm gonna get there you know.

Anyway good luck this week for ya.

I lost 2lbs this week :)

Dxxx

Dolly Rocker 36lbs(3.5lbs lost 32.5lbs to lose)
tashab 41lb(0lbs lost 41lbs to lose)
Elle5 82lbs(olbs lost 82lbs to lose)

Anyone want to join just copy & paste this & add your name to the list!

Each week just copy the most upto date one in the last post amend your weight then repost.

Dxxx

I think I will put in my figures so far this year as I started in Jan and make this the thread that I track my total weight loss in as I have joined other challenges that are short term.
Hope you dont mind!

MrsK87 35lbs (13.5lbs lost 21.5lbs to lose)

I think I will put in my figures so far this year as I started in Jan and make this the thread that I track my total weight loss in as I have joined other challenges that are short term.
Hope you dont mind!

MrsK87 35lbs (13.5lbs lost 21.5lbs to lose)

Not at all hon!

Your doin fab so far a wee 1/2 for your first stone you'll smash that at next WI

Dxxx

Such a crazy post! Talking about Xmas 12
but count me in!

i wanna be at my target weight 147lbs by then

Acc 35 lbs
MrsK87 35lbs (13.5lbs lost 21.5lbs to lose)[/QUOTE]

Hi All,

Are we still on for the Xmas target? If so, I would like to join. I weigh in and start tomorrow so will give all the stats then.

By the way I love Christmas and since being in Singapore I come back every December and we go to stay for 3-4 days in a country hotel. So I'm coming back in 8 months to wear slinky cocktail dresses for a change!

Good Luck everyone!

Sammy

HI Again!

Weighed in at 170 lbs and want to get to 132 lbs by Christmas. I am weighing on Sundays.

Have a good week!

Hello!!
Count me in too!!
I'll aim for a steady 45lbs by Christmas....just over 1lb a week average. Manageable I think!! :)

Back