Xmas 2012 Target..............

Dolly Rocker said:
Well done ladies!

God 7lbs that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a bit naughty this week had a dominos on tuesday then an indian on wednesday - ooooops!

Back on it today though

Dxxx

We all slip :) we're human. Getting back on it is the important bit x

HI All,

Hoping you are doing well and had a good week. Any celebrations for the jubliee? Anyway I STS the same this week and I am not surprised since it was not a priority for me this week. Anyway refocus from tomorrow and there is 29 weeks until Christmas!

Have a good week ahead!

No done nothing for the jubilee at all been sooooooooooooooooo bad though with my eating I am back upto my starting weight so I need to start all over again!

Anyway back on it - still got plenty of time to go!!!!!!!!!!

Dxxx

Charlotteg1988: 45lbs (0 lb lost, 45lbs to lose)
Dolly Rocker 36lbs(0lbs lost 36lbs to lose) :cry:
Elle5 82lbs(olbs lost 82lbs to lose)
LisaJade 32lbs (4.5lbs lost 27.5 to lose)
MrsK87 35lbs (13.5lbs lost 21.5lbs to lose)
tashab 41lb(0lbs lost 41lbs to lose)
Sammy 38lbs (0lbs lost, 38lbs to lose)
x-tuesdayemma-x (3 bs lost, 9 lbs to lose)

oops update time.
last week I gained 0.5lb, this week I'm -2

so -1.5lb update please!!!

Hello,

Is this group closed now? I was wondering if I could join you guys?

I'm 12 stone 10 and would like to be 10 stone 11 by Christmas so 1lb a week? xx

Hello,

Is this group closed now? I was wondering if I could join you guys?

I'm 12 stone 10 and would like to be 10 stone 11 by Christmas so 1lb a week? xx

Nope not at all hon feel free to join in!

I am gonna update my goals I have gained all the weight I have lost in the last couple of months - oops!

Dxxx

Charlotteg1988: 45lbs (1.5 lb lost, 43.5 lbs to lose)

Charlotteg1988: 45lbs (1.5 lb lost, 43.5 lbs to lose)
Amelie (7lbs lost, 27lbs to lose)

Thanks DollyRocker!

Hope you're okay! you'll be fine once you get back on track, I binge and fall off all the time! I just want something definite to aim for! xx

HI All,

Hope you are all having a better time than me. I'm three weeks in and lost 1 pound (weigh 169). The only difference has been a big surge in exercise last week and this week. So two weeks of these three weeks have been full on with exercise with five sessions each week. This week I have done so far: zumba, tango, retro groove and yoga this morning. I have a walk in the Botanic Gardens tonight. Admittedly there has been 2-3 nights off plan overall but really nothing to really to make a big difference. With the exercise alone I thought I would have lost a pound or two without even trying. A friend of mine is saying that it probably is muscle as I do look a bit toned and smaller.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks and have a good weekend....

Can I join plz? Been doing slimming world since 4 jan 2012 I've lost 26.5 lb and would love to lose another 1 stone 9lb by Xmas is it possible???!!

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

sammyzip50 said:
HI All,

Hope you are all having a better time than me. I'm three weeks in and lost 1 pound (weigh 169). The only difference has been a big surge in exercise last week and this week. So two weeks of these three weeks have been full on with exercise with five sessions each week. This week I have done so far: zumba, tango, retro groove and yoga this morning. I have a walk in the Botanic Gardens tonight. Admittedly there has been 2-3 nights off plan overall but really nothing to really to make a big difference. With the exercise alone I thought I would have lost a pound or two without even trying. A friend of mine is saying that it probably is muscle as I do look a bit toned and smaller.

Any thoughts please?

Hi Sammy, did you happen to take measurements? If not take them right now and keep up the exercise and measure in a month.
Also when you exercise, you tend to retain water in muscles whilst they repair. So it can be a false reading xx

HI All,

Any thoughts please?

Might just be that your losing in inches rather than in weight - If your exercising more you'll be turning fat into muscle so your weightloss might slow but then it will start again.

You might have some NSV's (Non Scale Victory) though so dont be too disheartened your doin the right thing by upping your exercise which is something I really need to start!

Dxxx

Can I join plz? Been doing slimming world since 4 jan 2012 I've lost 26.5 lb and would love to lose another 1 stone 9lb by Xmas is it possible???!!

nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

Yeah of course you can & I would say its defo possible for you to lose that amount its still like 6 months to go so keep at it your already doin so well!

Dxxx

Thanks DollyRocker!

Hope you're okay! you'll be fine once you get back on track, I binge and fall off all the time! I just want something definite to aim for! xx

Oh I'm glad its not just me!

I really need something to aim for aswell so this Xmas Target is perfect!

We can & will do it.

Last night I was really really really wanting something to eat I would have usually just had crisps & chocolate but I made myself some boiled eggs instead - Its only a wee thing but its a step in the right direction for me anyway.

Dxxx

That's really good! I've been trying to do things like that. It's great that slimming world has a lot of free foods! did you find eggs made you more full than chocolate and crisps? I think protein is supposed to be more filling :)

Yesterday I ended up counting calories instead because I oversyned! (had over 30 syns but under 1550 calories for the day!).

xx

Yeah I would say filled me up more.

I've also got a recipe for sweet omelette which sounds a bit weird but will have that with fruit & a muller light at night cos I love having a wee night time munch!

Dxxx

lost 4 lbs this week a total of 2 stone 1 lb.

NB used to be bunce2659

Back