Xmas goals?

Well, I think it's reasonable for me to aim for being 16st-something. I am just a couple of lb over 18st now, and I think 16st 13lb *should* be easily within reach - as long as I don't get sidetracked off my diet! Maybe it's not ambitious enough, but it's the first goal I have ever set for myself, and I don't want to start off with a failed goal lol!

I don't think it matters if your on WW or not, suppose can still join in on challenges you feel you want to do yourself :) i'm doing the WW ones also and will join in on CC ones that appear alongside hehe

My goal is to be at my goal of 11st by christmas, then i can tackle my further little goals after that for the new year :)

I'm going to aim at losing 2 stone in time for Christmas. That works out at 2lb a week. Tough but it should be doable. Only problem is I'm hosting 2 house parties in October, one in 2 weeks and one at Halloween. I'll be cooking, so food should be okay, but alcohol will be a huge temptation.

I would be happy yo lose even a stone by christmas! :)
Speaaaakking of christmas!! Do you all stick to your diets?? I don't think I will be able to!!!

What I have decided for xmas is that I am going to have 2 days - from midnight on xmas eve to midnight on boxing day - eating anying I like as much as I like. Basically two planned binge days. I have to be on a low calorie diet for up to two years, and I definitely have to have freedom days occasionally to look forward to :)

What I have decided for xmas is that I am going to have 2 days - from midnight on xmas eve to midnight on boxing day - eating anying I like as much as I like. Basically two planned binge days. I have to be on a low calorie diet for up to two years, and I definitely have to have freedom days occasionally to look forward to :)

That is exactly what I was going to do!! I said to myself xmas day and boxing day you can eat whatever you like!! then ur back on the diet missy!! lol!! theres no way i could do low cal over xmas! its just crazy!! x

To lose a stone by xmas :whip: gives me just over a lb a week for target, whoop.
Lets kick some butt :D

Back