XMAS PARTIES AND OUTFITS

I've just got this as a little treat it myself for all the festivities, bought it in a size 10 which still takes some getting used to!

image-3262042259.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just ordered this to wear on Christmas eve

$(KGrHqJ,!h4FBBBiJPO!BQbEHQTcOQ~~60_57.JPG

Most people will be wearing jeans and jumpers or T-Shirts, but I want to dress up a little, thought this was nice but not too dressy... I already have it in blue as well.... but thought red would be more festive hehe.

I'll decide closer to the time whether I'm wearing heals or flats (will def wear tights with it)

Just ordered this to wear on Christmas eve

View attachment 69815

Most people will be wearing jeans and jumpers or T-Shirts, but I want to dress up a little, thought this was nice but not too dressy... I already have it in blue as well.... but thought red would be more festive hehe.

I'll decide closer to the time whether I'm wearing heals or flats (will def wear tights with it)
That is really pretty. Where is it from?

That is really pretty. Where is it from?

ebay, brand new and only £10 including postage! They have it in lots of colours as well

With all those lovely dresses you need some lovely shoes.

Found this and it starts tomorrow morning 9am.
OMG! Party shoes for a penny

OMG! Party shoes for a penny « FabulousMag – Keeping you Fabulous, 24 hours a day

wow that's fab, will def see if I can get myself a pair... which colour to go for though

I'm out at 9 though, bet they're sold out when I get back

Cheers! I went to shop to try on as I have seen so many reviews on their very small sizings (strange as kardashians are supposed to be curvy girls) :) So I would definitely try on first. The material is thicker too which is ideal for winter. All for £42, so pretty good price-wise xx

Did you find the sizes were small then?

Did you find the sizes were small then?

Yeah really small, however I'm a size 14 and the dress I bought fits fine, but there is no way a 14 in some of the other dresses would fit. I read reviews that some people who are a size 8, were having to go to a size 12. I think trying on is your best bet if you fancy one, just in case xx

Yeah really small, however I'm a size 14 and the dress I bought fits fine, but there is no way a 14 in some of the other dresses would fit. I read reviews that some people who are a size 8, were having to go to a size 12. I think trying on is your best bet if you fancy one, just in case xx

wow definitely that's shocking.

Will have to make sure I try some on next time I'm in town

79103371_small.jpg

my dress for christmas day

Aghhhh - I'm so excited, it came today (really wasn't expecting it to - I'll be leaving very positive feedback in a minute) and it looks nicer then on the photo, its a really bright red! (I'm slightly tempted to order some other colours but I'll wait until after Christmas to decide whether I will or not haha)

Loads of lovely dresses!!

I'm going for a simple little black dress-it's a size 12 and upto now I can just get it on but not fastened! I've got 4 weeks (party 22nd dec) for it to fit!
It's also my 'target' dress.

Massively looking forward to it cos its my hubby's works doo and last year I was 5+ stone heavier and the year before I was at my heaviest and 8 months pregnant! Xx

Attachments

• image-2727587290.jpg
    image-2727587290.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 70
Loads of lovely dresses!!

I'm going for a simple little black dress-it's a size 12 and upto now I can just get it on but not fastened! I've got 4 weeks (party 22nd dec) for it to fit!
It's also my 'target' dress.

Massively looking forward to it cos its my hubby's works doo and last year I was 5+ stone heavier and the year before I was at my heaviest and 8 months pregnant! Xx

No wonder your excited, you'll knock them all dead :) lovely dress, you'll look great in it

Back