XMAS PARTIES AND OUTFITS

Some lovely dresses here! Wish I could wear some of the fitted dresses that you guys have picked.
My christmas party dress turned up yesterday, little bargain from boohoo.com and I love it. Have it in black too but really like the colour of this one. Was meant to be plum but has more of a purple tone to it.
Doesn't clash with my hair does it??

View attachment 70596

View attachment 70597

You look stunning Hun and you have great legs xx

I really like that peplum top, its a lovely colour.

Jenna --------- Dont you dare think about choosing something else you look stunning Id love to have a figure like yours

Jenna - definitely wear it, you look fab!

No no, don't get me wrong I don't think it looks horrific I just wasn't sure if I could def wear it out without the risk of people thinking 'she shouldn't be wearing that'. Thanks for the lovely comments ladies.

Why shouldn't you wear it? You look amazing. You're absoluely tiny - I'd love to have a figure like yours! x

Why shouldn't you wear it? You look amazing. You're absoluely tiny - I'd love to have a figure like yours! x

Princess Stevie - just saw your before and now pics on your signature - you look absolutely fab! I love the bottom picture where you are wearing the same dress - really helps highlight how much you have changed!

Princess Stevie - just saw your before and now pics on your signature - you look absolutely fab! I love the bottom picture where you are wearing the same dress - really helps highlight how much you have changed!

Aww, thank you!! I've even lost a bit more since then! :) I recently gave away that dress in a clothes swap our group had - really wish I hadn't now as I'd have loved to have taken some more pics in it and see it get bigger and bigger. Nevermind!! x

Back