xnatalie81x - THE PIG TROUGH diary

THANKS :) - i am motivated for another month now! Amazing what a little award can do for you he he.

Sat 28th March

brekkie: sw quiche and banana

lunch: jacket and heinz mean beans with HEB cheese and HEB lite phillie

dinner: spaghetti, beanfeast bolognese, 42g reduced fat cheese (HEA)

snack: muller
350ml skimmed milk (HEA)
HM Chickpea cake 1.0
3 mini tesco chocolate bars 14syns

Sunday 29th March

brekkie: 2 wholemeal bread HEB with 28g HEA cheese and tinned tomatoes

lunch: 2 alpen lite bars, banana, muller

Dinner: quorn roast, veg and mash with gravy (3syns)

snack: mini tesco choc bars x2 (9syns)
pomme bears (5syns)
breakaway (5syns)

Mon am got weighed - lost 1.5lb and got slimmer of the month (but does not include this week apparently so actually only 3 weigh-ins......) - certificate says 10lb off :) - total now 11.5 though and i am really noticing it! Really want 2.5 off to get my stone next week so red days before weigh in as was quite constipated today (tmi)

If you are suffering with constipation, then make sure you are drinking lots of water - it REALLY does help ... 1.5 - 2 L per day spread through the day (it will also help your weight loss too :D)

Great diary, with lots of info which is good cos im a nosey bugger :)

I have been manically busy for the last week or so but am still on track - no wi this mon just gone as have all 3 kids to drag along with me - i think NOT and the next one is bank hol! So next weigh in 20th april! Am hoping for a 3-5lb loss on that date to cover the 3 missed weeks (2 weigh ins) and therefore my stone by end April - as per target :)

I am so tight that i do not want to pay for meetings so need to get to goal as quick as poss he he - hoping by October, although final goal not really decided yet (somewhere between 11.7 and 12.7 i think)

Wednesday 8th April

brekkie: banana

mid morning - portion chips with 28g cheese (HEA)

lunch: more sw chips with 20g cheese (HEA) and other 8g in burger bun (wholemeal HEB) with quorn burger

dinner: More sw chips with 20g cheddar grated on it (4.5syns)

snack: tesco value salt and vinegar sticks and ready salted crisps 2 @5syns each = 10 syns

I ate my body weight in potatoes today. I jsut could not help it but want to eat chips! I even got up at 1am and ate the left-over chips from dinner. o dear me. But in defence - came on next morning :)

Thu 9th April

brekkie: sw quiche with mush and onion with sw chips and 28g cheese (HEA)

lunch: banana and ww yog

dinner: beanfeast and spaghetti

snack: 2 alpen lights (B)
20g cheese (4.5syns) and 50g coleslaw (4syns) with 2 nimble (HEB)

Total 8.5syns and milk (HEA) + cheese and 2 b's

Fri 10th April 2009

brekkie sw quiche made with pasta n sauce and chips with 28g HEA cheese

lunch: egg mayo (2syns) sandwich (HEB Bread)

dinner: sw mag recipe mushroom pasta sauce with spaghetti

Snacks: hifi bar (HEB)
WISPA mmmmmmmm (11syns of delishness)

total 13syns and all a and bs

o dear me i have been sooooooooo bad for the past few weeks! I missed the class before the first bank holiday and then the BH class and when i went back after missing 3 weeks i had stayed the same - which is a MIRACLE! As i had been a pig! Then i put on 2lb the next week.

In my defence i have started my new job hours (left probation now teaching swimming 19hrs week) and although it is good in that the job is very physical it is also around 4-7 most evenings and sat 8-1.30 and sun 9-11 and 4-7 again! Makes me have to plan which i have not had to do being on maternity/sick up til end April.

My head is now in the right place. I should have been weighed today but again a bank holiday and this last week has been terrible again! I must have put on but i will never know...... Going to have a good week and with all the extra activity lose lots (due on tho)

Also get my free gym sorted this week as part of new job and therefore no excuses not to get exercising. DD has started afternoon pre-school 3 afternoons a week, meaning her and her bro are at school and i only have to creche the baby! Whish is half price anyway! NO EXCUSES lol.

Ok, off to make the most of the day off and get the sw recipe books out! 9.5lb in 9 weeks is really poor lol. i am officially a lazy moo!

Monday 4th May 2009 - day one back on track - GREEN
B: marion's rice

lunch: brocc and cheese quiche with cheesy (A) chips

snack: 4 ryvita (B) with egg mayo (ww mayo 2syns)

dinner: Pasta n sauce bolognese flavour with 28g cheddar (B)

other: milk for coffee (A)
2 packs hula hoops 13

= 2 a, 2 b, 15syns :)

This morning tummy looks flatter and i can wear my trousers under my belly!!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS! (after having kids it hangs a bit low but for the first time it doesn't hang down to my pubic line lol) - i think it is all the teaching, toning me up!!!!

Am now studying for my aquaaerobics instructor certificate thanks to building confidence and energy levels! THANK YOU SW!

Just wanted to say - well done Natalie, you are doing great! I too tend to eat a fair bit so it's nice to see that you get great losses from eating lots - something i love SW for!!!

Hope you have a good week this week and manage to stay on track!

Back