Total Solution xolp1992's diary.

xolp1992

So it was luck that i stumbled across exante. on a deal website, where i got a 6 week bundle for a third of the price.arrived today, so today is day 1 for me.

Im 20, 5ft 2in and i weigh 14st 0.5lb and i'm sick of being the "fat girl" of the group. the one that makes everyone else look good. I've failed at diets in the past because of a lack of motivation but i am determined to shift the weight. Im going on holiday to NYC in september, and would love to buy a whole new wardrobe. My goal is to get to 11st 6lb by then. With my ultimate goal being 9st 13lb.

when I'm not studying i'm a waitress so my biggest temptation is constantly around me. lets try and resist!

any tips/advice/success stories would be fantastic.

So let's do it.

day 1:19/06/13

weight: 14st 0.5lb

breakfast: chocolate shake.
lunch: tomato and basil soup
dinner: carbonara

drinks: 3L of water, one cup of peppermint tea.

exercise: 10 mins on crosstrainer & 2 mile walk with the dog.

Hi and welcome. You should easily manage that weight loss if you stick to the diet. I'm 5'1 and started at 14st 2lb. I've lost 21lb in 7 weeks which is amazing. Follow the diaries and keep yours going to help motivate and find support and you'll do well. Some people have lost massive amounts!

wow thats incredible lynne! what exercise have you done to compliment the diet? I'm so determined to finally shift the weight!

I haven't done that much exercise. I tecently had some time off work and did some 7 mile walks. Have also done some 3 mile 'runs' (walking / jogging) and did the race for life last sunday. Doing it again next month. You have to be careful and not do much exe3rcise for the first couple of weeks. I do need to start getting serious about running and start going to the gym - have had a membership since December and not been since my induction! It ids difficult fitting in exercise around work.

day 2: 20/06/13

weight: 13st 12.5lb

breakfast: peppermint tea, bowl of porridge.

well it's a loss! i know its more than likely just to be water weight, but its a loss on the scales so i don't care! Porridge was surprisingly good...especially with a bit of cinnamon.

So todays the first day back at work (work in a busy restaurant) bit nervous for my colleagues to see me with the sachets. Also will be a test of my willpower! lets do this.

day 3 21/06/13

weight 13st 11.5lb (3 lb loss in 2 days)

Happy bunny. Yesterday was horrific, first day back at work on this diet and by half way through my shift (and only a bowl of porridge in my stomach) i was so lightheaded i could barely function, at one point i was in cold sweats. But i battled through it! So hello day 3!

plan of meals today:

breakfast: shake
lunch: porridge
dinner: vegetable soup

How has today been. Hope you're still on 100%

day 4: 22/06/13

weight:13st 10lbs

its 5:30am, I've had 90 mins sleep after finishing work and now I've got to go back. All i want is some carbs and a can of coke to wake me up, but no! must resist.

breakfast today: shake
lunch:shake
dinner:porridge

work today means i have no access of a microwave so I've got to improvise and consume many a shake. normally like to blend it with ice but lets see what its like just with water!

Still 100%... hard, but getting easier, not feeling as crazy hungry.

weigh in today... another 1.5lbs off. YAY!

have a good day guys

its 5:30am, I've had 90 mins sleep after finishing work and now I've got to go back. All i want is some carbs and a can of coke to wake me up, but no! must resist.

work today means i have no access of a microwave so I've got to improvise and consume many a shake. normally like to blend it with ice but lets see what its like just with water!

have a good day guys

Great work xolp (does that stand for something?) the first few days are usually the hardest physically you'll be flying soon :) great losses!

have a good day guys

You're doing great! I tend to have bars at work because there's no preparation involved. I haven't cot the hang of the shaker (always get lumps) and make all my soups and shakes in the blender. You can have coke zero by the way if you fancy a coke. I've got loads of bottles of coke zero in as I bought lots cheap on the approved food site. However tend to drink still water during the day and fizzy water at night. Hope you have a good day!

Welcome on board hun.
You can do it and you will do it.
Stay strong and possitive. If you stick to it its worth it. This is a great forum and you will get emense support.

Hey! xolp doesn't really stand for anything, its my username for most things and you know what they're like "this username is not available" the lp are my initials. The name is laura by the way!

Thanks about the tip on coke zero- went and raided asda! just finished my dinner so thats me done for the day. 9 hours running around a restaurant covers my exercise, time to relax over a cup or two of tea! Hopefully the scales will be nice to me in the AM x

Hey! xolp doesn't really stand for anything, its my username for most things and you know what they're like "this username is not available" the lp are my initials. The name is laura by the way!

Thanks about the tip on coke zero- went and raided asda! just finished my dinner so thats me done for the day. 9 hours running around a restaurant covers my exercise, time to relax over a cup or two of tea! Hopefully the scales will be nice to me in the AM x

Hey Laura :) Ahhhh wasn't sure if I was missing something always new abbreviations popping up :) good luck tomorrow hope it's a good one for you!

Hi Laura. Hope you have a good day today.

day 5: 23/06/2013

weight: 13st 9.5lbs

breakfast: choc shake... i think i dislike this flavour the most
lunch:vanilla shake
dinner: carbonara

Just finished work and i'm finally getting used to working my ass off all day and not feeling like I'm about to pass out. Getting easier. Dinner time is the worst. Seeing the family currently eat an amazing looking/smelling pancetta pasta i can't help but drool, but unlike before where i would just give in, I'm sticking to my guns.

Loss today was 0.5lbs! Cant get disheartened as a loss is a loss and its one step closer to the goal.

Funniest thing about this diet is my stubbornness to drink as much water as i can. Currently sitting on the sofa with a pyrex 2L jug full of water beside me.

AH WELL! X

day 6 24/06/2013

weight 13st8.5lbs... Another lb yay!

dinner:shake.

busy day, no access to hot water or a microwave means that today i am getting my shake on. Im completely addicted to the strawberry shakes which is a shame as I'm gonna run out soon as i only got like 7 in the bumper pack. Anywaaay. work in a bit.

have a good day x

Well done - you're doing brilliantly!

day 7: 25/06/2013

weight: 13st 8.0lbs (-0.5 loss) So tomorrow will be my weigh in after a full 7 days and i would love to drop another 1 lb so i can say i lost half a stone. so lets see. Seeming as day 1 of this was day 1 of my TOTM hopefully when all this blows over i will lose some water retention.

Ive changed my goals. I do want to be at least 11.6 for my holiday in sept. But my main goal is to be 9.13 by Xmas eve (my 21st birthday) i would love to be wearing a killer dress.

Last edited:
Well done you, great going.

Back