Total Solution xolp1992's diary.

Thanks guys! I must admit i am super impressed that i haven't fallen off the wagon. Just need to kick things up a notch. Although i'm motivated and like seeing the pounds drop off, i think it won't be until I've crept under the 13st mark that i will me a woman on a mission. Excited to comfortably fit into my jeans!

DAY 8:26/06/2013

Weight: 13st 7.5lb

AFTER ONE WHOLE WEEK I HAVE LOST 7LBS! so so happy!
From 14st 0.5 to 13st 7.5!!

Now time to kick it up a notch and get myself to that stone mark!

breakfast: shake
lunch:shake
dinner: soup

Going to start introducing some exercise today- 10/15 minutes on the cross trainer plus the fact ill be running around at work for 9 hours too!

have a great day guys

DAY 8:26/06/2013

Weight: 13st 7.5lb

AFTER ONE WHOLE WEEK I HAVE LOST 7LBS! so so happy!
From 14st 0.5 to 13st 7.5!!

Now time to kick it up a notch and get myself to that stone mark!

breakfast: shake
lunch:shake
dinner: soup

Going to start introducing some exercise today- 10/15 minutes on the cross trainer plus the fact ill be running around at work for 9 hours too!

have a great day guys

Yay fab work! Good luck with the exercise :) well done on the 13s :)

DAY 9: 27/06/2013
Weight 13st 7lb (0.5lb loss)

So yesterday i wast 100%, first time since beginning. I forgot to pack a sachet for my dinner in my bag, and when getting to my break time at work i was like OOPS. So i had a couple of very small pieces of plain chicken, a couple of carrot sticks half a handful of plain rocket (no dressing or anything). Man did i feel guilty about that. But i still lost 0.5lb so must be doing something right. Did level one of 30 day shred yesterday as well.

Today:
Breakfast: shake
lunch: gonna try turning the porridge into biscuits haha
dinner: no idea- I'm hating the pasta like no bodies business

have a nice dayy xx

So just done level 2 on the 30day shred dvd and i think its safe to say that either my legs have just fallen off or i just can't feel them. exhausted but feeling good. Should have maybe done it earlier... just got caught by a group of 16 year old boys and their dates (my brothers after prom party) walk through the door seeing me half dead! oops! x

day 10: today is not a good day. see you in day 11.x

day 11:
weight 13st 6.5lbs (0.5lb loss)

so its saturday which means one thing for me- horrific day at work. I really want to get to 13st 5 by monday so its time to step it up a notch!

day 13- been off exante due to the passing of a close friend of mine

Oh I'm so sorry x just take care of yourself x

Thanks, I'm alright, just cheated with having a couple of meals... nothing ridiculous.. back on it tomorrow though, got to power through :/

New day, new start.....

Well, I'm a happy girl, still losing the weight! Tough time at the moment, pleased that i haven't fallen off the wagon. But i do need to kick the exercise up a notch

Sometimes it is better just to concentrate on the diet at first and then exercise more once it's established.

Back