xsimplymex's Diary

xsimplymex

Hopefully due 2 fade away
Hi everyone!

Another member suggested this may be a good form of support whilst on the site so starting up this thread so I can update it daily on how things have gone .. etc. :)

Only joined up today but started my diet (calorie counting - exercising) on 01/04/2010 and so far lost 16lbs, which I'm really happy with!

Used to be THE worlds fussiest eater and eating chips with every meal and piggin out on junk food on a daily basis and now I crave vegetables and all the good stuff!

So, here's to a long journey and I hope that I can share it with you all!

xx

welcome to the forum hun, just ask away if you got questions, theirs a bunch of friendly people 0n here.

xx

Thanks to the both of you :) Hope your diets are going well! xx

Good luck with it all chick! :)

Hi,

welcome! you seem to be doing just fine, you have a good weightloss to date hun! and some good eating habits now too. ul get some fab support and advice on here to help you along the rest of your journey....good luck and keep up the fab efforts!

sarah xx

Awh thankyou! I see you have just started today Sarah-Louise .. good luck! xx

Today has gone quite well!

Had banana on wholemeal toast for breakfast - ham salad for lunch and fish and veg for tea.

Drank plenty of water and shall be doing my exercises soon! Although I have already done about an hour brisk walking in total today.

Tops are becoming looser on me now ... so fingers crossed this is the beginning of change.

xxx

Becoming an obsessive weigher!!! AARGHHH!

Weigh in date I'm gonna make a Friday, so going to try my best not to touch the scales until then!

Haha it's far to exciting to find out whether your good work has paid off or not!

Anyhooo!

Today has been a good day! Stuck within calories, drank lots of water (2 litres) and had lots of exercise (exercise dvd and 40 minutes brisk walking).

Can sleep without feeling guilty! :D

Weighed myself this morning ... Lost another 6lbs! SO HAPPY!!! :D

All this is making me want to carry on even more.

What a good start to the day x

Only just seen your journal. Well done 6lbs is fab, keep it up :)

Thanks hun! I can't believe I've lost so much! xxx

Exciting stuff isnt it! :D we will be skinny minnies before we know it ;) haha X

not been on for a day due to work but here goes!

Had a good day today food wise and managed to drink lots and lots of water! However, been poorly, can't stop coughing, nose running and the likes - feel so drained and all I want is a pizza and a bar of chocolate to wallow with!

:(

So far today;

B - coco pops, skimmed milk (116 calories)

L - WW taglitelle bolognese (300 calories) and WW chocolate mousse (147 calories)

T - going to be having chicken filletts with veg and potatoes with a low cal sauce. Not sure on calories but wont be exceeded 1000 so stayed well within limits!

Also drank lots of water and been for 40 min walk =)

Well done hun, sorry your feeling crappy, I am too :( hope your feeling better soon! know what you mean about wanting choc and yummy food I am the same!!! plus its TOTM too which makes it 1000% worse :rolleyes: your doing fab
Xx

Just wanted to say how well you are doing! I do SW but when boredom hits (or when I've eaten something with far too many syns!) I do calorie count for a couple of days. How many calories do you try to aim for each day?

Back