xstitchjojo's lipotrim diary

Denise140 said:
My GP prescribed it for me. Because I have so many other pills and potions, I have a pre- payment certificate (a 'season ticket' as my doc calls it! ;) ) so I don't know how much it costs to buy it over the counter, but as Peachy says, your chemist will have it, or Laxido, which is apparently the same thing.

I find a sachet a day keeps things moving along nicely ;) but everyone is different I guess, you need to find your ow level.

Dx

It's about £12 for 30 sachets I think :/ xx

well lost 7lb this week, so back on track 100% tfr.

bought movicol and then things went back to normal lol, so i at least have it in stock now :)

hope everyone else is ok

well lost 7lb this week, so back on track 100% tfr.

bought movicol and then things went back to normal lol, so i at least have it in stock now :)

hope everyone else is ok

How are you doing Hun?

My chemist said I couldn't use movicol !! They tried to sell me fibregell today .i have got boxes of movicol at home . Is it any particular kind ? Or is thr only one x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've gone to having fibreclear in 2 shakes a day and senna tablets are keeping things moving nicely! x x x

My chemist said I couldn't use movicol !! They tried to sell me fibregell today .i have got boxes of movicol at home . Is it any particular kind ? Or is thr only one x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been using Movicol since about week 3 (Fibreclear did NOTHING to help and was bloody expensive!) and I've lost over 5 and a half stone on LT in 3 months. It's very inert so I can't see why you shouldn't have it....and it WORKS!

xx

Hi,
Had a break for several weeks!!! i was feeling very demotivated - going 100% and loosing either 1lb or nothing! i think the time of year, nights drawing in etc had an influence too. anyway i havent been on lipotrim for 10 weeks and wanted to get back into it and kept putting off goiing to the chemist for shakes and a weigh in.....Anyway i bit the bullet this week and very pleased to say that i havent gained any weight over the past 10 weeks, so im restarting on a positive note :)

Back