Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

xx Healthy Weight-loss xx

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by xx Weightlosssurvivor xx, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. xx Weightlosssurvivor xx

xx Weightlosssurvivor xx Member

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I am following the healthy weight loss lifestyle way of improving my weight-loss.... no fad diets as these have left me so hungry before and I found myself pile the pounds on after the diet ended. Is any one else just eating healthy to aid their weight loss?

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rugbykirsty87

rugbykirsty87 Never Give Up

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(29.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers & Happiness
    Me, I am! Healthy eating and exercising dailey :)

4. Rigby

Rigby Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I'm calorie-counting and exercising :) I set myself a calorie limit but I'm just eating real food, picking healthier options where I can :)

5. xx Weightlosssurvivor xx

I am aware of what I eat, I fill myself up veg. I also snack on fruit, I find this helps rather than grabbing a packet of crisps. I have been going gym for a few years now, I go to 'Curves' it is pretty good there to and friendly. :)

6. rugbykirsty87

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(29.61%)
    Diet:
    I used to work at a curves. I loved it there. Theyre great.

7. xx Weightlosssurvivor xx

Yes Curves is great, I look at choc or crisps and feel like I have gained extra weight lol.

8. slimmermcs2012

slimmermcs2012 Full Member

Current Weight:
    22st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    i was on reductil but i came off them because they where giving me chest pains :(

9. rugbykirsty87

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(29.61%)
    Diet:
    hey julie, I was on reductil too, but had to go off them as they were banned. How long you been off them for? x

10. izzymum

izzymum Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.42%)
    Yes me, I'm just healthy eating with a bit of exercise too. I've done so many fad diets over the years and not one has worked. Yet just watching what I eat, and more exercise seems to be working.

11. TrixySlim

TrixySlim Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there - I am the same, I have tried fad diets and they seem to end up being a waste of money & time. I am opting for healthy eating and exercise. I try to go to the gym 4 times a week (but sometimes only make it once!) I am about to enrol on a Hot Yoga 30 day challenge where you have to go every day for 30 days - apparently you get great results in body & mind. Have you tried Hot/Bikram Yoga? xx

12. xx Weightlosssurvivor xx

I think we all have got more of a chance keeping the weight off the healthier way. When I felt deprived, I am more likely to overeat. Exercise rocks.!!!!!

:)

13. xx Weightlosssurvivor xx

14. Rigby

Rigby Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    It's surprising how different we all are in how we choose to lose weight. I guess for some people, food replacement products really suit them because they get a complete break from food, then can turn over a new leaf when they come off the replacements? It's obviously really effective for some people, but I don't think I'd be able to stick with that myself, which is why I went down the calorie-counting route (and I find it easier and more flexible, so it just happens to suit me) :)

15. xx Weightlosssurvivor xx

I used to be on slim fast diet it started being depressing in a way of drinking a milkshake for dinner n that every day but I can't mock it I did lose weight but as soon as I started eating again piled straight on the lbs.

16. breadbin

breadbin Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exercise!!
    me too, i am calorie counting and exercising which i think is the best cos of past experience with too much too soon sort of diets. still keeping the calories about 2000 which seems a lot but with the walking it seems to be ok:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.