xx Healthy Weight-loss xx

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I am following the healthy weight loss lifestyle way of improving my weight-loss.... no fad diets as these have left me so hungry before and I found myself pile the pounds on after the diet ended. Is any one else just eating healthy to aid their weight loss?

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Me, I am! Healthy eating and exercising dailey :)

I'm calorie-counting and exercising :) I set myself a calorie limit but I'm just eating real food, picking healthier options where I can :)

I am aware of what I eat, I fill myself up veg. I also snack on fruit, I find this helps rather than grabbing a packet of crisps. I have been going gym for a few years now, I go to 'Curves' it is pretty good there to and friendly. :)

I used to work at a curves. I loved it there. Theyre great.

hey julie, I was on reductil too, but had to go off them as they were banned. How long you been off them for? x

Yes me, I'm just healthy eating with a bit of exercise too. I've done so many fad diets over the years and not one has worked. Yet just watching what I eat, and more exercise seems to be working.

Hi there - I am the same, I have tried fad diets and they seem to end up being a waste of money & time. I am opting for healthy eating and exercise. I try to go to the gym 4 times a week (but sometimes only make it once!) I am about to enrol on a Hot Yoga 30 day challenge where you have to go every day for 30 days - apparently you get great results in body & mind. Have you tried Hot/Bikram Yoga? xx

Yes me, I'm just healthy eating with a bit of exercise too. I've done so many fad diets over the years and not one has worked. Yet just watching what I eat, and more exercise seems to be working.

I think we all have got more of a chance keeping the weight off the healthier way. When I felt deprived, I am more likely to overeat. Exercise rocks.!!!!!

:)

It's surprising how different we all are in how we choose to lose weight. I guess for some people, food replacement products really suit them because they get a complete break from food, then can turn over a new leaf when they come off the replacements? It's obviously really effective for some people, but I don't think I'd be able to stick with that myself, which is why I went down the calorie-counting route (and I find it easier and more flexible, so it just happens to suit me) :)

I used to be on slim fast diet it started being depressing in a way of drinking a milkshake for dinner n that every day but I can't mock it I did lose weight but as soon as I started eating again piled straight on the lbs.

me too, i am calorie counting and exercising which i think is the best cos of past experience with too much too soon sort of diets. still keeping the calories about 2000 which seems a lot but with the walking it seems to be ok:)

Back