xx Its Tuesday... Lets Do It Hour By Hour!! xx

saffron

Gold Member
Good morning girls,
oooo er i have not started one of out dailys before!!!!!
Well yesterday i had a good day, had a lazy morning, then went to the rugby club funday/boot sale and my dd (she 12) was taking part in some of the rugby they were doin v small games (she trains every sat am with lads her age) but yesterday she joined in with the ladies squad who the had mimi games against the boys then against the men then the vetrans and a couple of other s for good measure but was funny as the mens team and my dd are used to playing contact but had to do tag yesterday!!!. I managed to have 5 ltrs:tear_drop::tear_drop:!!!!!:).
Kiddies and i are going out for the day today with my mum dont no where we going yet but will prob meet up with my cousins!!
Have a good day everyone with lots of :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and lots of v positive:vibes::vibes::vibes: to you all

Morning Saffron

Well its been a lovely bank holiday weekend and am pleased that I managed to stick to SS. Ive got lots of errands to run this morning and then popping to see a friend this afternoon.

Im going to aim for 5L today to make up for my shortfall yesterday, only managed just under 3 litres.

Have a great day today everyone.

Morning all, hope you all had a good weekend. I finally got off this website yesterday and got ready for my brothers wedding, it was a lovely day and very sunny, great day for wedding. I was very good and didn't eat anything!! I sat through the 3 course meal including the chocolate wedding cake :( and just drank my water! It was worth it when i got home and downloaded the pics and saw how much better i looked! I'll try and post a few pics this evening. I'm at work now :( and very tired as usual :( Wishing you all a great day and if your getting weighed 'good luck' x

Morning all

Hope you don't mind me joining this thread! It's my first day (eek) so will need all the help I can get! I've started my first bottle of water (which is what I normally do anyway) and will have my first tetra (choc) in an hour or so! I'm already at work, and hoping it will be a busy day to keep my mind busy.

At least I have no meetings so far today, so I can nip to the loo whenever I want and won't have to be emarassed by my rumbling tum! :wave_cry:

Good luck all

L

good luck for your first day Lesley!

Morning all!
Had a good start to the morning already - the kids allowed me a bit of a lie in!!
Having breakfast, half a choc tetra and half a spoon of coffee in a mug topped up with hot water... yum! I think I have found my new fave!!
Managed 4 litres yesterday! Was pleased with myself. Hoping to do the same today.
Off to my mums, gonna be out much of the day. She is great for making sure I am sticking to it! although I am having no troubles in that department at the moment!!
Hope everyone has a good day, if you are being weighed good luck!!

morning guys
i m back after my weekend away and gonna try and ss all day gonna be on here all day as i will need to keep busy hope everyone is ok

Good Morning folks :character00238:

I've not been around much lately, still doing my ss but not having enough water and felt a bit rough this morning because of it. We've taken advantage of the bank holiday and went out for days out to the beach etc.. so I didn't want to glug too much with being away from a toilet, I hope I don't retain water because of this. I'm well and truely into ketosis, the stix proved that this morning but also showing a bit of dehydration too, very dark reading!!! So, I have to glug for England today.

While we were out yesterday we called into Tesco for a few bits and I spotted this lovely black dress, it would look lovely with a nice polo neck underneath and some opaque tights and a pair of mary janes, oooh, they only went up to a size 16 :mad: but I bought it anyway. I tried it on at home and I got it on but I looked like a capital letter S :eek:
I think another stone would do the trick. It was only £15 so I didn't blow a whole load of cash on something that I'll never get into...I hope to be in it by the beginning of October. I'll keep ya posted.

Hope you all had a good weekend, I doubt if I'll be able to play catch up on the daily's, hope I've not missed anything juicy!!!

ttfn xx sj xx

Hi all ~ now back off my hols and :eek: put on 7lbs in just over a week :break_diet: Not happy with myself, but all my own fault as although I did limit the carb intake (to a degree) ~ I did partake of a few (or several) cocktails of an evening.

Also TOTM hit me this morning ~ so all in all feelg pretty deflated :cry:

Have started the day back on SSing, have a WI on Thurs eve, so I might, if I'm lucky, reduce the official weight gain by a few llbs. Promised myself I'd be good on hols, but the sun and sea got the better of me ~ can't complain I did enjoy it (well at the time anyway).

morning guys
i m back after my weekend away and gonna try and ss all day gonna be on here all day as i will need to keep busy hope everyone is ok

hiya jo, I hope you enjoyed your little break, hope you had good weather hun. Good luck with ss today, YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :vibes:

HAPPY DAYS :character00238:

XX SJ XX

Hi all ~ now back off my hols and :eek: put on 7lbs in just over a week :break_diet: Not happy with myself, but all my own fault as although I did limit the carb intake (to a degree) ~ I did partake of a few (or several) cocktails of an evening.

Also TOTM hit me this morning ~ so all in all feelg pretty deflated :cry:

Have started the day back on SSing, have a WI on Thurs eve, so I might, if I'm lucky, reduce the official weight gain by a few llbs. Promised myself I'd be good on hols, but the sun and sea got the better of me ~ can't complain I did enjoy it (well at the time anyway).

dOMINO, YOU ENJOYED IT HUN, JUST GET BACK TO SS TODAY AND TRY NOT TO THINK TOO MUCH OF YOUR LITTLE GAIN, THERE ARE NOT MANY OF US WHO WOULD'NT GAIN ON HOLIDAY, SO CHIN UP HUN AND GET GLUGGING.

ABOUT TOTM, I REALLY FEEL FOR YOU, COMBINATION OF CD AND TOTM IS AWFUL, :hug99:.

GOOD LUCK WITH SS XX SJ XX

Aww thanks SJ :) I appreciate the hug and kind words. You're right I did enjoy it (the holiday) and I do have what it takes to jump back into 100% ssing ~ I'm disappointed that I've gained 7lbs though.

I did expect a gain, but to be honest not that much ~ but thinking about it I suppose it's probably a fair amount of water retention and of course the alcohol would have had a fair amount of carbs in them (bad girl :whoopass:)

As you say though ~ hols is now behind me and what's done is done ~ better get glugging and release some of the water retention and keep my fingers crossed for the 'official' verdict on Thurs :innocent0001:

I do have what it takes to jump back into 100% ssing ~ I'm disappointed that I've gained 7lbs though.

Good morning Domino,

Just a very quick question....should you be SSing with a BMI of 25.4???

Good luck with whatever you do, I am sure you will lose most of that really quickly too. You have done brilliantly so far:)

Morning Guys...

SS'ing with a vengance today.... I was so pleased to still be in the 13's this morning considering that I ate (allbeit very sensibly) over the weekend and it's TOTM...

My WI this evening so will be posting later on the new thread "Could we lose a person"...

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/21580-could-we-lose-person.html

Hope you're all going to be joining in the challenge - the more lbs we add the more likely we are to say goodbye to a whole person of fab... :eek:

Had such a fantastic weekend that I really don't want to be at work today...

Really missed my DS last night and this morning - I know I should be making the most of a break but roll on Friday evening when he's back and I can have a cuddle...

Hope you all have a good day and looking forward to seeing your WI results come rolling in....

H x

hi sj we went with some friends and there baby and our 2 kids we stayed in plum cottage it sleeps 7 it was lovely gonna book it for new year i think it should be good

Morning all on the lovely bright and sunny day :)

Hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday, i blitzed the house so hoping the exercise will have burnt off a few extra kcals lol Not got much to do today except nip to work to get my CRB check done for my new job and then pick h2b up at 5pm as his car needs it's MOT.
Didn't have an exceptionally good weekend....had some bread on saturday and some jaffa cakes then tuna on ryvita yesterday which were inside my kcal allowance but too carby oh and i've discovered my jeans weigh 3lbs lolol

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning Domino,

Just a very quick question....should you be SSing with a BMI of 25.4???

Good luck with whatever you do, I am sure you will lose most of that really quickly too. You have done brilliantly so far:)

oooops! I didn't notice that. I sit here with my eyes closed most of the time. I don't really know how the cd steps work and have not really bothered to find out as I'm so far away from goal. I think I'll have to work up the plans a couple of weeks before my holidays so I can eat (healthy food) when I'm away. ha ha ha that's a joke, not just because I'll be on holiday but I'll be in Disney, how many places do you know in Disney that serve baked chicken breast and broccoli florets?? or...steamed white fish?? I think the healthiest food there was the hot dogs, not greasy, high in cals but they were'nt dripping in fat as they are broiled (i think). I may even start a thread on here to ask about that...hummmm, think I will. :D

good luck anyway Domino, I don't think it'll take long to get the 7lb off, and besides, I guess your bmi has gone up a little bit after gaining? I dunno, just take care anyway :)

wish I had a bmi of 25:innocent0001:

Nessa.... this is for you..:whoopass::whoopass:eek:ooops, you were only supposed to get one smacked bum,,,not two, I must have got carried away. Here's a hug too:hug99: you can do it.

xx sj xx

Back