~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

Well done on the weight loss...that's absolutely great!! xx

Hey Em - Rach just text me from London to see how you did - Just filled her in on your fab loss and she sends a Big Well Done to ya :D xxx

see, i have eyes and ears everywhere :D good on ya chuck 4lbs is blooming brilliant :) gunna have to keep up my resolve to make sure i stay on track for our 2lb a week challenge :) x

Aww thanks girls for ur lovely comments... ill be honest i dont tink id still be at it if it wasnt for coming on and having all ur wonderful support - really appreciate it :D!!

Your doing brilliant blackwidow and well defo have that 10lb of us for chrimbo :):) did u enjoy ur wee day out xx

had a really good day yeah :) maybe i even worked up an activity point with the walking.. plus, you can call me Rach like everyone else you know.. much easier than typing out BW :D

hows your day been? x

lmaooo out of habbit rach! yeah going ok wee babs teething really badly god love him hes only just settled there so thought id pop on n see how we all are!! another whole week to go to weigh in... im finding the dropping a point hard cuz i use all my points and that extra one was nice for a treat at nite time xx

you get used to it :) although you could aim for 1more AP a week to eat instead?

Awww it's so nice you are all texting each other....even more support :)

You know where we all are if you ever want a text buddy!

Or anyone else for that matter x:)

im finding the dropping a point hard cuz i use all my points and that extra one was nice for a treat at nite time xx

Well on your loss Emma - that is fab! You are doing so well! You'll hit goal in no time! Blimey!x

belated well done on the 4lbs :D

can someone teach me how to multiquote?? Thanks girls - im hoping to loose 3lb this week to make a stone fingers crossed and toes and anything else u can manage pleaseeeeeee :) xx

Click the "multipost" ("+) button at the bottom of each post you want to quote then "post reply". Take out any bits of the quotes you don't want, just leave the tags in :)

if you press the "+ button (to the right of quote) on each post that you want to quote (they will turn red when you click on them) and then press post reply :) x

knew i shoulda refreshed.. just ignore that lol :p silly people ringing me and distracting me from important minimins business :D

Thanks girlies :):)

hows your day been chick? i have a feeling this might be a low week for me.. hope i can manage the 2lbs though :) x

goin ok hun but took a peek on the scales andit shows i put on a lb *sobs* wish i nevwer looked now ive been stickin 100% to it 2 n done 2 walks lets just hope i loose dat plus da ret i wanted for tuesday hw r u gettin on 2day xx

naughty! leave the scales alone! :p i'm sure you will lose it hun - scales differ by 2.2lbs per day and same throughout week - either way you could STS and still be on target for 10lbs for xmas xxx

goin ok hun but took a peek on the scales andit shows i put on a lb *sobs* wish i nevwer looked now ive been stickin 100% to it 2 n done 2 walks lets just hope i loose dat plus da ret i wanted for tuesday hw r u gettin on 2day xx

No sneaky peaks Emma. Your weight flacuate everyday so I sure thats all it is. Don't worry and don't step on that scale again until Tues :):).

I can't say anything as I have been a sneak this week bu that has happened to me before butt all rectified itself by WI day. You only weighed 3 days ago hun...you body will catch up I'm sure.

I hope I didn't tempt you into this....I was naughty....don't follow me :/

Hope you are ok today :D

Hi Emma, just been reading through your diary....it was Lea's yesterday - and you today....it takes ages to catch up with it all.

You are doing brilliantly - and with quite a low bmi start point too....all that walking must be making a difference.

Rosie x

Thanks girls i no i was very naughty i shouldnt have done it i havent looked since and wont till tuesday ill go out in another walk tomo and just hopeeee i have lost something xx hope ur all keeping well xx

Back