~ xxEmmaxx WeighWatcher Diary- IM BACK X

only tomo will tell :)! but here if its 2 lb ill be over the moon still on track for r wee challenge then :):) xx

Good luck for WI this morning Em. Let us know how you do x

Hey Girlies!! I ammmm realllyyyyyy over the moon todayyy!!
After a rather of the track weekend i tried to pull it back yesterday by doing one of me 6 mile walks and after having a sneaky peak on sat at the scales seeing a 2lb i thought i had mucked it all up but my totm finished yesterday too and to my surprise ((a very happy one :D)) i have lost 4lb this week and 0.4 of a normal bmi and one of my goalssss!! FEEL BRILLIANTTTT :):) thats 11lb in 2 weeks gone forever :)

Whhooo hoooo!!! That is fantastic! Well done you :D You should be soooooooooooo proud of yourself....that is tough going. Fabulous :D

WOW thats great :) .... walking see how good it is and its free to even better :)
have a great week

BTW, come and post that fantatsic loss in our WI sticky! We are aiming to beat our best score to date and we are already well on our way :)

I hope you are still on cloud 9 :)

i thought i had mucked it all up but my totm finished yesterday too and to my surprise ((a very happy one :D)) i have lost 4lb this week and 0.4 of a normal bmi and one of my goalssss!! FEEL BRILLIANTTTT :):) thats 11lb in 2 weeks gone forever :)

Well done hun, thats fabo-lo-so :talk017:.

Thanks for all ur lovely replies!! im still on cloud 9 yes! my aim for this week is 3lbs so i can say i lost a stone ... popping over now to declare my loss hooray!!

A stone in 3 weeks would be blummin amazing! Everything crossed that you get that next Tues x

Hey Em - Rach just text me from London to see how you did - Just filled her in on your fab loss and she sends a Big Well Done to ya :D xxx

Awww it's so nice you are all texting each other....even more support :)

awh im quarr delighted for ya hunni well done xxx

Back