XxFriday Lets do it Hour by HourXx

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Good morning,
Day 2 for me doing very well done feeling hungry,i had to pop on the scales and they are looking very good.
Good luck with wi
1L of water down already :D

good morning. i haven't had any water yet. i'm being really bad. all i've had is coffee... i'm going to fill up my water bottle now, ha. i even brought my water flavouring with me because i've been finding it so difficult...

abz xx

sorted :)

i have five minutes before i start work. i'm soooo tired. i'm sleeping but i don't seem to be able to wake up on a morning...

Woke up to a somewhat unfamiliar feeling...hunger :(
Yesterday went fine though, I drank loads, had my 3 shakes. Will plod through it, I am very determined!
750ml of water down already, there's water chilling in the fast freeze compartment ready to make my first shake of the day when I get out of the bath.
7 more sleeps til hubby is home..........:D:D:D

Morning, had 2pts of water and am just gonna make my coffee with 1/3rd of tetra in it.

Proper WI tonight will update ticker later.xx

Have a good day every1.xx

AAwwwww jabba sounds like your a kid waiting for santa.lol Although i bet you feel like that too.lol

AAwwwww jabba sounds like your a kid waiting for santa.lol Although i bet you feel like that too.lol

I do, I do!!

It's so hard though, I haven't seen him since May 15th...feels like forever, I am so excited but also have that nervous butterfly feeling in my tum, and a bit of anxiety.....

I do, I do!!

It's so hard though, I haven't seen him since May 15th...feels like forever, I am so excited but also have that nervous butterfly feeling in my tum, and a bit of anxiety.....

aww (((hugs))) only 7days though :) :) it will fly hun.

well girls, 1shake and 2litres down for me wi tomorrow yikes have weighed myself and ehh not looking good although cant complain 21lbs in 3weeks is good stuff!!

1 shake and 2 litres down for me. Migraine attack on its way in. urgh!
currently avoiding work by being on here probably not the best idea.xoxox

1 shake and 4pts of water down.
my wi tonight.

good luck at wi tomorrow becks.xx

I've already got into a nice rhythm with my shakes/water - 500ml water pre shake 1, 1000ml water between 1 and 2, shake 2, 1000ml between 2 and 3, shake 3 (soup), 500ml between 3 and 4 (I'm on SS+), and if I can face it another 500ml after 4. I also have 3-4 cups of tea on top of that. I'm weeing ALL THE BLOODY TIME but it will be worth it for that first WI.

Just got up - slept properly for the first time since I started! I did dream of food though, so that isn't so good.

Just downing the first litre and then I think something chocolatey!

I love the way they colour code the packs!

Well 1 shake and 3 pints of water for me.

Good luck with wi Susan & Becky its mine tomorrow although still fee bloated all the time and the scales are moving very slowly.

What a difference your hubby's gonna see in you Jabba, just look at the pounds you've lost.

6pts and 1 1/2 shakes/tetras gone, feeling really good today.xx

afternoon ladies, 2 shakes and 3.5litres of water down for me. yayy feeling good aswell today,i suppose friday near the weekend puts me in a good mood :) buttttt then sat and sun's are sooo hard on the diet but will get tru as not long till Lanzarote yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Back