xxITS THURSDAY xxlets do it x HOUR BY HOUR xx

thankyou darl!!

It's also a fantastic diet in a world where you can totally avoid food and never go out with the girls!!

Like you say I've got to get a grip on food though. It's hard though when you've let it rule you for so long. I must think thin. eventhough I've only lost a stone people who don't know I'm doing the diet have commented that I look slimmer in the face so I must think hoe I'd feel when I

Hang in ther Katie, it won't be for ever....it is just a short time and you will be able to enjoy yourself. You will be in control.

Stay strong..

well am back from my weigh in and have lost 7lb but just cannot manage to feel happy about it
not had a good afternoon ( not cd related, have stuck to it but my waters slipping today )
got papers to fill in about my girl for an immunotherapy study she was included in, i think she was given the placebo :(
well the papers is all about things a 24 month child should be doing my girls 30 months and i had to tick no to the vast majority of thing, i thought she was doing well but it hits home just how far behind she is

just going to have to buck up, worse things happen in life
gonna go get more water now!

Hugs to you Claire and well done on the weight loss. Please don't worry about your DD, I'm sure she will be just fine. I'm no expert but I'm training to be a teacher and every day I see incredible children who all have different strengths. Those developmental targets are imho a pile of rubbish. Everyone is different, its what makes life fun and I hate the way how some people who have probably only looked at a very small sample of children say ridiculous things like "all children should be doing nuclear science at 9 months" - thats slightly exaggerated but you get the picture. All they do is scare parents and make some push their children too hard which ends up ruining childhood.

Without knowing your story I'm being general but I'm sure that your daughter will be just fine. Please don't take that bit of paper as gospel. You are her mother and you know her inside out. When you said you thought she was doing well you are right. If she is happy and learning new things at her own pace then you and your girl are doing a good job.

Please don't take any of that the wrong way btw, xx

Chin up hun, weight loss is brilliant well done 16lbs in 2 weeks blimey thats good.

Hope you feel bright tomorrow claire and (((hugs))) to you and daughter (sorry don't know her name)

Wouldn't worry too much: when I started primary school I was allocated to the very bottom of the class and by about primary 3 I was top! Different skills develop at different times. It'd be like assessing her based on a quiz in a magazine, they're so generic they're virtually useless.
:hug99: to you both though.
You've had an amazing loss, hope you can let the positivity of it sink in a bit and have a better day tomorrow.

my wee girl ( ruqayyah ) has spastic diplegia cerebral palsy, learnin difficultys ( non verbal :( ) severe lung disease and global developmental delay ( shouldnt really expect her to be " normal development" ) my head knows i was expecting too much but my hearts refusing to listen
hoping tomorrows a better day

Hey you lot!

Had a weird day today - just thought i'd let you know! Well, WI yest and was down 8lbs, but down ANOTHER 3lbs this morning:eek::eek::eek:

~MUST STOP SCALE HOPPING~

Anyhoo, went to my first day in work, frankie and bennys. Hasnt opened yet so i was helping set up the bar but nothing was delivered so spent the whole day getting to know the management team.
Lunchtime came and the GM ordered 6 massive pizzas, garlic bread, chicken wings and the rest all on the company account.
I did something awful......

ok i'm a big fat liar - i didnt touch a thing! i sipped my water and told everyone that i was on CD, they all said i was mad, but i told them about my amazing support group and they were all shocked with the results!
In your face pizza, i don't need you anymoreeeeeeeee

MWAHAHAHA!!!

Ok, on a more serious note, the GM has told oli and I that she wantsus as part of the management team by jan so we had better train fast! This is BRILLIANT! Supervisor = brilliant money!

Hard to be enthusiastic, i'm so tired i could fall down and sleep on the floor. Not goignt o update blog today, will do it tomorrow.

Missed you all!
Mrs V - how was your WI?

Lurve Leah xxxx

Nice one about the job hun! Mmmm Franke & Benny's cheesecake . . . Roll on next year when I can eat it again :)

Had WI today!

Lost 5lb while on add a meal!!

Whooooooo, 2 stone gone in 5 weeks!

Back