xxluckyxx's dilemma

take 2

the lipotrim forum is soo quiet ! its just not on lol
who would like to pop a post on here and let me know how your day has been ????

hey sam , my day has been wet, then wet again, then wet some more
BLOODY WEATHER
now i have dreadful wind from eating a cd bar and am sat on the sofa doing the most stinky farts

well you did ask

LMAO

XXXXXXXXX

Ha ha !!!!
THE RAIN HAS BEEN pouring here too , hope it gets better for the meet !

im nearly ready for bed x
well done on ur second spinning star nat !!!

It has been raining heavily here today too. But I have been very good and as a fallen angel got my 2nd star.
And hello to you Sam
Irene xx

Well I have ordered the t-shirts, yours is pink, mine is white and karen has black by request.
Just hope they are stretchy......lol. !
Have emailed the company I ordered the collection tins off to find out when I can expect them.
Then we will be outside tescos hopefully.

cool !!!

nice one irene 2nd star !!!
have i said that already lol

im shattered x

i will see my boss tomoro mate and sort that out .
just one more thing ....poor rod hahaha

Oh no poor bloke doesnt know what has hit him.....lol. He has felt the wrath of S&S .....LOL.

Well we have the collection boxes !!! well done sonkie !!

ive also asked if the girls (karen and sonkie) will add me to the sponsorship form as i would like to lose a stone and keep it off to join in with them

wayne noticed i lost weight , so id like to lose a bit more .

im on my first day and im bliming not gonna start all over again tomoro i tell u !!!

its going ok , hungry but then thats to be expected lol

im in town tomoro and will pop into work as my boss wasnt in today , so need to ask him about the collecting tins .

good evening

i had my day off of work today and all was going to plan , in town buying a new bra and shoes for a party on saturday ... i was getting the shoes and i thought the time was 10.30 plenty of time , when a old man fell off the bottom stair so there was me going to his aid to make sure he was ok ;)
when the assistant served someone else , who then ended up yapping and yapping to this customer , so i got served and went back to my car ... to see a warden standing next to it :eek: :sigh: :mad: there was me thinking he was checking the time (as i was early) when no the B****** had already put a blimming ticket on the windscreen :eek::eek:

not impressed and i told him too but its already been printed !!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

not helping ever again !!!
well i will cos its in my nature ! but how unfair :(

Not to bad a day , had my 2 shakes today and did really well , although was bursting for a wee 15mins b4 the end of my shift and it was making me feel sick , so i ran up the stairs lol

got a big headache now .
i took my son football tonight , he didnt want to do the on the pitch training just the goalie training , never finished that till 7.40 pm still had to do tea !

i bought a new top today , had my eye on it for ages but it was expensive .... got home tried it on OMG it looks awful !!!! haha so gonna take it back on sunday .

now i dont know what to wear to my friends party tomoro night (sigh)

Sam anything you wear looks great so stop worrying....!
You would make a bloody bin bag look good.

Actually mate i can make a bin bag look good !!!! lol
i wear one most halloween lol
amazing what u can do with a bin bag !!!

still dithering over what to wear lol
top is bliming awful haha
may have to take some pics to show you lol

hope you decide to come too , it will do you good !
there may even be a single uncle there ?????

but then i did ask cheryl to find a nice single man to go but i dont think she knows of any !!!

Good morning !!!:D
Sam is feeling cheeky this morning haha

I went to a friends birthday party last night , ive known Cheryl since i was 11 and been to all family parties with her for years :D

I saw Sonkie earlier in the day and i asked her a day or so ago if she would like to come to the party with me as i knew she didnt have the boys , so after all the uphevil of yesterday she said YES :D
We had 2 drinks at my house and a COCKTAIL let alone sonkie getting 2 kisses and a big :hug99: it wasnt from me either lol :D:D:D

Well son was a little drunk b4 we got out of the house :eek:
so she sharply went onto water and orange juice !!! i would have kept buying her vodka but she really couldnt take it :party0016:

had lots of dances thou and lots to drink ! had a drink bought for me by my friends brother (although i dont think his gf new ) :D i also got him up for a dance and that was funny lol
he got in trouble for that too ....he never dances !!!!

i had a really good time thou !
even got a phone number :eek::eek::eek:
was chatting to cheryl's cousin barry , and we were talking about 'postmen' well i said that my postman is ok for an older bloke , then he started laughing !, he went were do u live? so i told him and he said my dad delivers post down there :eek::D:eek: i said no ! i would know if it was ur dad ;) next thing he led me over to his dad (uncle paul) and paul said yes i am ur postman .... your mum stands outside having a fag dont she !!!:eek::eek::D:D:D

well i could have died !!! lol especially when barry told his dad i checked him out lol

very funny !!!

Pleased to see you up and about mate....2 drinks. I had 2 cocktails....well more like neat vodkas with a teeny bit of cranberry juice in.
And 2 or 3 vodkas.....well that was me for the night, I did have 1 at the party when we first got there.

oh yea did i not mention the cocktails lol

i was going to go into town but my head wont take it !!
im drinking water for england too !!!

ive put soem new pics on the gallery from last night if anyone fancies a look !!!
post a comment to ...its fab !!! lol

well hellooooo!!!

just a little update for you , i failed miserably in my attempts to keep to ss'ing . yesterday was gonna be a new start and for some reason i got really stressed out and ate . not even sure what now or why !

i felt bad , lets put it that way , i dont feel pretty or up on myself right now and i want to feel damn good about me and the nice girl that i am , im thinking the only way to be able to do that is to loose this stone !!! its only a stone for goodness sake !!

today ive had 3 shakes woohoo !
i know i dont need to ss to lose a stone ...but it works ! ive kept off a good 2.4 stone whilst eating normally which i thinkk is darn good and am pleased with that .

so here goes !!!!

another update , had a few probs with my son's dad on saturday , he is not a nice man and tends to be very forcefull when i really dont want him to be :sigh: anyway he has been texting me to ask if he can come over to mine on my day off this week :eek: ive totally ignored him but that didnt seem to work so i text him back and said stop it i dont like what ur saying and im not intrested :D

he said sorry but i look so damn gorgeous that he finds me hard to resist !!!!

i said thanks for the compliment bu t i dont see it so back off !

hopefully that will be the end of that !!!!

All in all a busy time for Sam !

something to look forward to tomoro thou , we have sports day at school and will be wearing our WHEELS4WAYNE.COM t-shirts with pride !!!! camera will be out too ! so wait for those lol
:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D we r gonna look fabby

site will be online tonight. will still need some bits adding but it will be online at least. has been a task and a half lol.

Back