xxLynne'sxx Food Diary

Another fantastic menu. I have heard of this Mayflower sauce. Can you buy it or did you make it yourself? I would love to try it out

Another fantastic menu. I have heard of this Mayflower sauce. Can you buy it or did you make it yourself? I would love to try it out

You can buy it hun, i got it in home bargains for 99p! tastes just like chinese curry sauce and its only 4 syns for 100ml which is a decent amount! I def recommend it!xxxxx

I've got some mayflower in the cupboard (buy my son loads of boxes when I see it cos he never finds any he says) I really must get round to trying it myself again, I did try it as a taster from someone at group when I used to go xxx

it's lovely! tastes just like the chinese curry! I normally do it with chicken onion and mushroom and make fried rice with it yum! Was really nice just over the rice and chips last night too! only place i have managed to get it is in home bargains! xxx

Sunday June 16th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Hot smoked salmon & Asparagus fritatta
Toasted wholemeal roll (HexB)
Asparagus

DSCF3378.jpg

Lunch

Lasagne (HexA)
Cajun potato wedges
Salad

DSCF3376.jpg

Dinner

Sweet chilli chicken (1 syn)
salad

DSCF3379.jpg

Snacks

Treat size twirl (6 syns)

Water

1.5 litres water:)
2 cups green tea
1 cup black tea

Total Syns

Lunch looks seriously good hun!:) yumm could you not start a b&b ?...I am your first booking then!:) xx

Breakfast

Asparagus

View attachment 96138

Lunch

Lasagne (HexA)
Cajun potato wedges
Salad

View attachment 96139

Dinner

salad

View attachment 96140

Snacks

Water

2 cups green tea
1 cup black tea

Total Syns

Hiya,yet another great menu.
How do you make the white sauce for the lasagne?
Is the sweet chilli chicken bought? I think i have seen it in marks

You can buy it hun, i got it in home bargains for 99p! tastes just like chinese curry sauce and its only 4 syns for 100ml which is a decent amount! I def recommend it!xxxxx

Hi, i notice it is medium or extra hot. Is the medium hot as i like mild curries i.e tikka masala and korma. I have never had the normal curry in a fish and chip shop only the fruity one, so have nothing to go off.

Hi, i notice it is medium or extra hot. Is the medium hot as i like mild curries i.e tikka masala and korma. I have never had the normal curry in a fish and chip shop only the fruity one, so have nothing to go off.

The medium is their original and i don't find it that hot, it's just the same as the curry from the chinese takeaway, but then i do like spicy! xxxx

Breakfast

Asparagus

View attachment 96138

Lunch

Lasagne (HexA)
Cajun potato wedges
Salad

View attachment 96139

Dinner

salad

View attachment 96140

Snacks

Water

2 cups green tea
1 cup black tea

Total Syns

Yeah its the sweet chilli chicken from m&s and its only 1 syn for the whole pack (130g) the mexican one is free though and its nice too! the lasagne is the one on the sw website, the white sauce is just 500g fat free natural yogurt mixed with 2 beaten eggs then i sprinkle mozzarella on top for hexa.... think the recipe used parmesan though and syned it at 1.5 but i missed it out so i could use the mozzarella xxxx

Monday June 17th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Raspberry & Cranberry Muller light
green tea

Lunch

Mixed Salad
(spinach, lettuce, lambs lettuce, grated carrot, beetroot, asparagus tips, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, fat free dressing)

DSCF3380.jpg

Dinner

homemade coronation chicken (0.5 syn)
salad
sw chips
Mozzarella (HexA)
extra light mayo (1 syn)

DSCF3381.jpg

Snacks

30g tub chocolate philadelphia (4.5 syns)
2 ryvita fruit crunch (HexB)

Water

1 litre water
3 cups green tea

Body magic

2 mile walk

Total syns

Back