peanut heaven hi fi bar (HexA)
snack a jacks curls 18g (3.5 syns)

Water

1 litre water
3 cups green tea

Body magic

2 mile walk

Total syns

Another great menu i see. Out of curiousity, you seem to be doing so well on the diet, i wondered what times of day u eat?

I don't work and after taking my son to school i prepare my breakfast at about 9.30, which seems to mainly be sw fry ups
I then have lunch at 1ish, usually a salad and then dinner at 6ish.
I try to reserve most of my syns for the evening. I will usually have some crisps or icecream then. Not sure if eating late is a good idea.

I do sometimes feel that all i do is eat and am not seeing the results on the scale.

Another great menu i see. Out of curiousity, you seem to be doing so well on the diet, i wondered what times of day u eat?

I don't work and after taking my son to school i prepare my breakfast at about 9.30, which seems to mainly be sw fry ups
I then have lunch at 1ish, usually a salad and then dinner at 6ish.
I try to reserve most of my syns for the evening. I will usually have some crisps or icecream then. Not sure if eating late is a good idea.

I do sometimes feel that all i do is eat and am not seeing the results on the scale.

Hi hun i don't really have set times for eating but it usually end up like this:

breakfast anytime between 6am-8am
lunch usually between 1pm- 2pm
dinner between 7.30pm - 9.30pm

i also have a cup of tea & something from my syns an hour or so after dinner last night i had snack a jacks at around 10.30pm. i do also incorporate syns during the day like extra cheese, mayo etc.

you could post your food diarys up and then people can maybe help you out or tell you what your doing is ok, which i'm guessing will be the case. SW is the only diet that you can eat to satisfy, so don't worry just stop when you are full and trust the plan. As long as you are weighing your healthy extras, having 1/3 superfree and calculating you syns correctly and having between 5-15 a day, then you have nothing to worry about, sometimes the body just takes time to adjust hun xxxx

Tuesday June 25th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

2 weetabix (HexB)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HexA)
banana
raspberries

Lunch

leftover chilli
boiled rice
25g mozzarella (3.5 syns)
fat free natural yogurt

DSCF3401.jpg

Dinner

mayflower curry (chicken, onion & mushrooms) (4 syns)
boiled rice
sw chips

DSCF3402.jpg

Snacks

snack a jack curls sweet chilli (3.5 syns)

Water

500ml water
2 pints low sugar squash
2 cups green tea

Body magic

2 mile walk

Total syns

Back