xxTannysxx 10lb Challenge!!!! EXTENDED 4 EXTRA WEEKS!! for all

hiya devotchka hun,

mmmmmmm indian!!!!

wot i would do for that lol:rolleyes:

thanx i wanted more though lol 2lb is better that nowt!!

i think it normally takes 2 days for it 2 notice on scales!!

Good luck for 2moro!!!!

Evening ladies!

Well I bought new scales:break_diet::cry:It's worse than expected, my old ones were out by loads. 9lb:eek: Very depressing but hey ho!

Will change my stats in a mo and I think I am going to weigh in on a Saturday.

Wont be able to update til late on Sat as we are off out for the day.

Im in too. monday weigher. scales shifted for forst time in 3 weeks this week so hoping my plateau is over and this will hopefully help me stay on track even more!

Not sure if ill do the 10lb in 4 weeks, but everyone loves a trier!

10lb Challenge!!
Monday Weighers - 24/05, 31/05, 07/06, 14/06
ninnins 1.5 down 8.5 to go

Tuesday Weighers - 25/05, 01/06, 08/06, 15/06
xxtannyxx -2lbs 8lbs to go!
Laura- 9.5 to go

Wednesday Weighers - 26/05, 02/06, 09/06, 16/06
Minx - 0lb lost, 10lb to go!

Thursday Weighers - 27/06, 03/06, 10/06, 17/06
Devotchka - 0lbs lost, 10lb to go!

Friday Weighers - 28/05, 04/06, 11/06, 18/06

Saturday Weighers - 29/05, 05/06, 12/06, 19/06

Sunday Weighers - 30/05, 06/06, 13/06, 20/06

heya i might be a little late to start it but would love to join in on this really need a boost, i had weigh in today (wednesday) and lost 1lb, so 9lb to go, this is an awesome idea by the way thank you:)xxxxxxxxx

10lb Challenge!!
Monday Weighers - 24/05, 31/05, 07/06, 14/06
ninnins 1.5 down 8.5 to go

Tuesday Weighers - 25/05, 01/06, 08/06, 15/06
xxtannyxx -2lbs 8lbs to go!
Laura- 9.5 to go
Redfireangel837 - 10lbs to go

Wednesday Weighers - 26/05, 02/06, 09/06, 16/06
Minx - 0lb lost, 10lb to go!

Thursday Weighers - 27/06, 03/06, 10/06, 17/06
Devotchka - 0lbs lost, 10lb to go!

Friday Weighers - 28/05, 04/06, 11/06, 18/06

Saturday Weighers - 29/05, 05/06, 12/06, 19/06

Sunday Weighers - 30/05, 06/06, 13/06, 20/06

Hi redfireangel837 and Emzy22,

your both very welcome to join!!

Emzy22 copy and paste your weight loss and how many pounds to go on the list so we know everyones progress:D

GOOD LUCK LUCK EVERYONE

Please can i join? Only lost 1/2lb this week and really needing a boost.

Also, has anyone got any good advice or tips for getthing through this UK Bank Holiday weekend? This is only my third week on SW so i am still learning xxxx

Thanks

I need tips too :sigh: I'm terrible at weekends anyway so a 3 day one could be a disaster for me :eek:

Welcome to the group:D

I know it's always said but plan plan plan. The only way I manage with something like bank holidays is to have meals ready in the house. If you're going to be out for a BBQ/picnic or whatever get stuff in for it and take it along. Only eat what you take and you'll be fine. Maybe save a few syns over the next couple of days incase you fancy a drink.

Well done on the losses this week. :)

heres a couple of recipes for cous cous cake will help when you want something to pick on!!

Cous Cous Cake.

4 oz plain cous cous
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Muller lite yoghurt any flavour to your liking
4 tablespoons of canderel or alternative.

Cover cous cous with boiling water and let it stand for ten minutes. Whilst you are waiting mix two eggs, baking powder, mullerlite yoghurt and sweetener together.

Then add the cous cous to the mixture. Transfer to a microwaveable cake tin and microwave for ten minutes, eat either hot or cold.

Or

Mincemeat (the fruit one not the meat one) cous cous cake

4oz cous cous
3 eggs
3 tablespoons sweetener
2 level tablespoons mincemeat
juice from 1 lemon

Heat the oven to 180

soak the cous cous in boiling water (normally use double the height of cous cous) add the sweetener and lemon juice with the water, stir and wait for it to soak in.

Add the mincemeat

whisk the eggs then add them too and mix well.

Pour into a greased loaf tin and bake for 40 mins

Thanks Lovely Laura.

Milly75 - I think it's so hard too. I love long weekends to go out for meals and drink nice alcohol. I have removed all sweets, chocolate and crisps from the house, i am not intending to get any treats in my shopping and i think what i am going to do is take Lovely Laura's advice and plan loads of nice meals such as SW curries etc. My main problem is that i am a fussy eater and not the best cook but i will never learn if i do not try.

Also, i am just going to have to keep the larger drinking to a minimum!!!! I love larger in the summer xxxx

Welcome ladies! And well done on your losses.
Iamdetermined, don't despair at a .5lb loss!! It's .5 off, and not on at least! You're doing great!

I have weigh in at 12. Eeeeep!

Hi Iamdetermined, I agree with milly, make your meals in adance. And as for the larger, I would suggest saving your syns up for them, and then having half a larger topped up with diet lemonade. Half the syns instantly!

Also, if you have a sweet tooth like me, mullerlights and options sachets are a god send.
If you pick, again like me :p, stock up on blueberries, grapes (try freezing them, just like boiled sweets), and raspberries etc.

Just keep your head in it and you'll be fine! Good luck!

What i also do as well is,

buy some powered sugar free jelly and mix in a coulpe of mullerlights and set in the fridge.....

its lovelyyyyyyyyy

and i think the jelly is only a 0.5 syn for it or it might be freeee

Back