Minx - 0lb lost, 10lb to go!
Iamdetermined - I've got more to loose now than when i started - 11lb
janegreen - 6lb lost 4lb to go!!

Thursday Weighers - 27/06, 03/06, 10/06, 17/06
Devotchka - 0.5lbs lost, 9.5lb to go!
Honeyblossom- 2.5lbs lost, 7.5lb to go!
Minirog - 6lb lost, 4 lb to go!

Friday Weighers - 28/05, 04/06, 11/06, 18/06
xxxsnowbunnyxxx - 2lb lost - 3lb gain - 11lb to go !!!!!
Kamwendo - 3lb lost, 7lb to go!
carrieonregardless - -5lb, +1lb, -2.5lb so 3.5lb to go!!

Saturday Weighers - 29/05, 05/06, 12/06, 19/06
Milly75 - 5lb lost 5lb to go!

Sunday Weighers - 30/05, 06/06, 13/06, 20/06

Grr, gain for me this week, but i plan for it and more to be gone again by tuesday :D

:wave_cry: Yep I gained 2.5 this week. I just can't seem to get my head around it again this week. However I'm still here! Usually I would do a vanishing act:eek:

I'm going to aim this week for 3lb off.

Monday Weighers - 24/05, 31/05, 07/06, 14/06
ninnins 6.5 down 3.5 to go
prawnchopSuey 3 down, 2 gained grr - 9 to go

Tuesday Weighers - 25/05, 01/06, 08/06, 15/06
xxtannyxx -9lbs loss - 1lbs to go!
Laura- -11.5lbs LOST (1ST PLACE)
Terri ~ 7lb lost ~3lbs to go!
Redfireangel- 6lbs lost- 4lbs to go
stephie0611 - 5lbs lost - 5lb to go

Wednesday Weighers - 26/05, 02/06, 09/06, 16/06

Milly75 - 2.5lb lost 7.5lb to go!

Starting the week off well though, just done 30 mins on the exercise bike. Think I might challenge myself to exercise this week as I am sooo lazy given half a chance and it might make me stick to eating properly too. So far 7.76 miles and 209 cals burnt.

Well, 2 lost so I've lost last week's gain!! Quite pleased since I had Saturday completely off plan (day at York races with alcohol and evening meal out...). Hopefully can lose another 2 by next week :)

Monday Weighers - 24/05, 31/05, 07/06, 14/06
ninnins 6.5 down 3.5 to go
prawnchopSuey 3 down, 2 gained, 2 lost - 7 to go

Tuesday Weighers - 25/05, 01/06, 08/06, 15/06
xxtannyxx -9lbs loss - 1lbs to go!
Laura- -11.5lbs LOST (1ST PLACE)
Terri ~ 7lb lost ~3lbs to go!
Redfireangel- 6lbs lost- 4lbs to go
stephie0611 - 5lbs lost - 5lb to go

Wednesday Weighers - 26/05, 02/06, 09/06, 16/06

Milly75 - 2.5lb lost 7.5lb to go!

Well done for getting that pesky 2 off.:D

Hi all hows everyone doing?

everyone had a good weekend?

i went well over my syn,s on saturday!!:(

i nicked 2 silces of my boyfriends pizza!!!:eek:

i felt so guity on sunday when i woke up but ill tell ya it tasted goooooddd!!!:p

ive been eating strawberrys like a mad women since lol:8855:

well done on all losses people!!!

Hi all hows everyone doing?

everyone had a good weekend?

i went well over my syn,s on saturday!!:(

i nicked 2 silces of my boyfriends pizza!!!:eek:

i felt so guity on sunday when i woke up but ill tell ya it tasted goooooddd!!!:p

ive been eating strawberrys like a mad women since lol:8855:

well done on all losses people!!!

Good afternoon Tan - I had a good weekend food wise but my back is still playing up big time and its really making me miserable. I even managed to sit on the beach in blackpool while every one had fish and chips and I had a tub of baked beans which was the only thing in the chip shop I could eat!!

aww u still in pain hun? not good i hope it goes soon!!

I aint forgot about that photo yet alia hun im in process of finding the lead to plug into p.c then i will send it ya!!:D

well done hun for eating ya beans while everyone else was eating munch!!!

aww u still in pain hun? not good i hope it goes soon!!

I aint forgot about that photo yet alia hun im in process of finding the lead to plug into p.c then i will send it ya!!:D

well done hun for eating ya beans while everyone else was eating munch!!!

Yeah still in pain, starting to get me down now.

I'm waiting on that pic ;) I bet its not as bad as you think it is :)

Oh it is alia :eek:

theres 2 one when i started and then one this weekend im trying to see if 1 stone 6lb has any difference on me.

i hopefully will be putting it on later and ill send it 2 u via email.

Oh it is alia :eek:

theres 2 one when i started and then one this weekend im trying to see if 1 stone 6lb has any difference on me.

i hopefully will be putting it on later and ill send it 2 u via email.

I honestly think I'll need to lose about 5 stone before people really notice - people are saying they can see the difference but I think they are lying to make me feel better cause I can't see any difference at all lol

Alia your bmi has come down by nearly 10! Thats fantastic! People are bound to notice. I thought when people said to me at the start that they could notice they were just being nice but then more and more people have said. Unless they all have some conspiracy going on it must be noticeable :8855:

Enjoy the compliments, youve plenty more to come ;)

If you dont already do so take a pic at each stone lost and you will soon see the difference yourself. dont forget you are seeing yourself everyday so wont notice it as much as others who dont see you as often

Alia your bmi has come down by nearly 10! Thats fantastic! People are bound to notice. I thought when people said to me at the start that they could notice they were just being nice but then more and more people have said. Unless they all have some conspiracy going on it must be noticeable :8855:

Enjoy the compliments, youve plenty more to come ;)

If you dont already do so take a pic at each stone lost and you will soon see the difference yourself. dont forget you are seeing yourself everyday so wont notice it as much as others who dont see you as often

Ninins thank you for telling me about the bmi, I had n't even noticed and I did actually have one of my mini targets to get the bmi below 60 and I've done it whohooo!!

I don't know if its just me or other people on this journey feel the same but I find it really hard to accept compliments, I get really shy and quite embarrassed but you are right, it must be noticable, just cause I can't see it does n't mean that others can't. Onward and downwards as they say!!!

Afternoon all,

I'm feeling the stress at the mo (lots of crappy things going on). I am managing to not comfort eat though.

I've come to the conclusion today that when I binge I'm almost always feeling down about myself and I do it not as a 'treat' but to punish myself. I don't know if that makes any sense.

I seem to be doing a lot of soul searching recently. I think for me the only way I'm going to ever get down to a reasonable weight is if I figure out why I do these things to myself.

Anyway I've feeling quite low but if I can keep on track with food I'll bounce back I'm sure.

Goodluck to all weighing today!

Well done Milly for figuring out some of your food issues. It's something we all have to do at some point, I'm only just starting to recognise some of mine but hope I can sort them out like you. I think you're right about the punishing part. I'm sure it will get easier for us all once we start loving ourselves a bit more. Not always easy to do but we'll get there.:)

I hope you don't feel down for too long, life is a pain in the bum sometimes isn't it!

Afternoon all,

I'm feeling the stress at the mo (lots of crappy things going on). I am managing to not comfort eat though.

I've come to the conclusion today that when I binge I'm almost always feeling down about myself and I do it not as a 'treat' but to punish myself. I don't know if that makes any sense.

I seem to be doing a lot of soul searching recently. I think for me the only way I'm going to ever get down to a reasonable weight is if I figure out why I do these things to myself.

Anyway I've feeling quite low but if I can keep on track with food I'll bounce back I'm sure.

Goodluck to all weighing today!

Hey there Milly

sorry that you are n't feeling great at the moment - keep at it, the rewards will be so worth it.

I think that to a degree every overweight person uses food as an emotional response to a stressful situation. Since I've started on what I KNOW will be my last ever weightless journey I've annalysed my eating habits so much and have been able to change how I respond to certain situations. A few weeks back I went to group and despite having a fantastic week I put on!! I can't even begin to tell you how I felt - the girls I usually sit with said come sit here, I could n't even do it, I had to leave, I headed out of the door and got to my car so quickly - there sat on the dashboard was a kinder egg that was my 2 year old son's and it had been sat there for weeks and I'd never touched it - needless to say it was gone in seconds and I then headed across the road to tesco express and had a mad binge!! Totally irrational and totally stupid I know but I was so shocked at that pound and a half it got to me so badly. I got home, snuck into the house and got into bed, I was there about 2 hours before any one noticed! That for me is a typical reaction to a stressful or uncomfortable situation. I've had 'bad' times twice since then and its been when I've been totally stressed with the kids or something else and I go straight for the chocolate or something else equally as bad.

You should be so proud of yourself that you have n't resorted to eating the bad things, its a step in the right direction and now that you have identified what you do and why you do it, thats the first step to stopping doing it all together.

Keep posting, we are all behind you and will try to help you in any way we can though ultimately its you that is in control of what you eat. You control your food, don't let it control you.

xxxx

Thanks ladies:grouphugg:

With everything going on here I finally figured that the only thing I can sort out myself is my weight.
I'm going to be kinder to myself from now on.

Just hopped back on the exercise bike for another 30 minutes. I don't think exercise has ever been enjoyable to me before:D:eek:

Back