xxVickys Diaryxx - back again :)

Hi popped back to see how you're doing and it all seems to be going well for you. Hope your little fall out with other half won't distract you but its always difficult isn't it.

Take care

M

Thanks M :) i am enjoying it so far, it seems a really good diet.

Well iv made it to day 7, weigh in tonite! im excited to see if it has worked, i have resisted temptation and stayed away from the scales all week. I did measure my waist tho and a little seems to have gone so that made me more determined.

Had a good weekend, and stuck to my points all the time, no blips :) Tho we didn't do much, just helped my cousin to move into his new house and cleaned my own. I am slightly dreading when i have to go out drinking again, but as long as i prepare and save points i think i should be ok.

Well iv prattled on long enough now lol, il just keep my fingers crossed for tonite :)

Good luck for your weighin tonite!!!

Im sure you will be fine and have a good loss. It is hard to get your head round just how much you can eat on this 'diet'. I m used to be permanently hungry when i m hungry and am defintely eating more than i used to, just obviously more of the right things!!!

Donna x

lol i knew what u meant :) i can't get over the amount im allowed to eat, still seems like too much or im doing soemthing wrong :S i hope im not.

Thank you :D

Its now made me even more determined to stick to it, now that i kno im not doing it wrong by eating everything in sight lol. Im enjoying all the planning of what im going to eat and cook and it doesn't feel like dieting. Im just happy today :)

really well done on your 3.5lbs.. dont forget to add to the weekly WI thread :) i love WW for the reason that you are finding - if you plan ahead you can really enjoy it and its so much simpler than other diets simply because its not really a diet when you can eat whatever you want! :)

keep up the good work! :D x

I have a confession to make, i went out on saturday nite and completely blew my diet, It started off as a chinese meal, where i was just going to have chow mein, but it turned out to be buffet style and the temptations were too great, i didn't go mad but i did have a few naughty things :(

Then off out for the night where i was only going to drink vodka and diet coke, but i have this fuzzy recollection that around 1am we started drinking our way through the cocktails menu. At least i now know that I really don't like strawberry daquiris, and after that i don't have much memory :S

So with a heavy heart (and a really bad hangover) i have vowed to start again. Im really dreading weigh in tonite but it will be my own fault if i have gained.

well done! did you manage to get back on the wagon alright? thats the main thing - WW is about enjoying life and fitting your diet around that.. not torturing yourself into only eating this that and the other and not being able to enjoy food and drink on social occasions! xxx

Thank you :) I went straight back on the day after, cos i know if i leave it longer, the harder it would be to go back

Wow, a loss after what sounds like my perfect night :p ... Well done and good luck for the coming week xx

well im into my 3rd week, i am sticking to it and being good this week, tho i have been saving points so that i can have chinese food and wine on valentines day with my hubby 2b, and I am actually looking forward to weigh in this week because i know i have been good and will be until monday weigh in where i find the inspiration for the next week.

I am so happy that my slimfast buddy has moved over to WW, so we can share tips on both diets and wedding stuff :) my banner is actually starting to scare me a little, everytime i look at it the wedding is closer and iv done no organising :S Oh well im gonna have to get my head around it sometime.

Sorry i think i went off on a tangent there.

Back