XxXMandaXxX

Hiya,
well today I am feeling really fed up, i dont know why i just do. i have bitten people's heads off and just dont want to be sociable. I have been work all day and feel like i have got mug written across my forehead. I have come home and i am just really tired and with the tiredness came annoyed, irritated, fed up feelings. the boys have had their tea and are playing really good its just me.
Sorry for moaning just had to get it off my chest.
so day 4 - Fed up:sigh:

Manda, sorry you're feeling so fed up. Hopefully you'll feel a little more positive in the morning.

Thanks kaitlyn
I hope so but for now i am going to have a nice hot bath and an early night just as soon as the boys go bed
Manda x

Hope the hot bath and early night did the trick and you're feeling better today.

I am feeling much better thank you so much for asking. A little tired from running round after the boys all day but hopefully its all worth it come WI day.
Hope you are ok too
Manda x

I'm good thanks.

Glad you're feeling better.

Today was my first WI and i was really nervous, I have stuck to my 800/900 calories a day and I have lost 3 and 3/4 pounds.
I had set myself up for a sts as i weighed myself on the wii fit half an hour before my official WI and it said i hadnt lost anything.

I am so glad that i didnt stray or give in to temptation.
Manda x

week 1 - 3.75lbs

Back