yah they arrived - TS from tomorrow

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Donnamw, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Donnamw

Donnamw Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    The bumper mixed pack has just arrived and I've sorted it out into 1 shake, 1 soup and 1 bar per day. All ready for go in the morning. It's going to be fun on Saturday though as i'm doing a 10k midnight walk. Might just see how it goes during the walk as to whether I need to eat anything extra or not. After all it's only 1 evening and I'll be straight back on it on the Sunday.

Those clothes that I could fit into 2 years ago after LL are calling from the back of the wardrobe!!!

Donna

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(15.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    And you can always eat something high protein so that you don't knock yourself out of ketosis (if that's do-able on your walk) such a egg, chicken etc.

Goodluck, I look forward to hearing your results x

4. supersalmon

supersalmon Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.35%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Best of luck. I'm sure you'll do well. Just a little tip, after my first two weeks, I've learnt to drink water like its going out of fashion! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.