Yasmine's Refeed diary (take 2)

Yasmine

One last chance
Okie dokie, I am feeling a lot happier now :), I feel slim again LOL, now lets see if I can keep the flab away for good :rolleyes:

Now, some days I'm going to calorie count and some I think I'm just gonna go by eyes. I think when I get into detail too much I get obbsessive, so I'm gonna try and be a little flexible.

Day 1:

Breakfast:
Lipotrim maintenance shake - 189 calories

Lunch:
Lipotrim maintenance soup - 117 calories

Dinner:
4oz tuna - 108 calories
1 tomato - 15 calories
25g lettuce - 3 calories
50g peppers - 16 calories

Total - 448 calories

Last edited:
Yup, glad to see you are happier now yas and i hope this time it works out for you :) here i am again to hijack your thread and follow your refeed! :D xx

LOL aww cheers babes :)

Yeah, I hope it goes better too, and this time I'll make sure of it :D

:hug99:

Good to see you back yas. Well done on turning things around. Great to see you positive again. Hope you didnt mind what i said back then but I was genuinely worried about you hun. Best of luck with refeed.

Thanks. Oh no, don't worry at all. I wasn't offended in any way :)

Aww man, yeah I know! the rain woke me up this morning!

I'm sure it'll get dry since the suns out :)

Day 2:

Breakfast:
Lipotrim Chocolate Shake - 141 kcal

Lunch:
1 can tuna - 108 kcal
50g cherry tomatoes - 9 kcal
50g lettuce - 7 kcal
20g cucumber - 2 kcal

Dinner:
6oz cod - 163 kcal
50g lettuce - 6 kcal
1 tomato - 15 kcal
20g cucumber - 2 kcal
50g cherry tomato - 9 kcal

Total - 462 kcal

Last edited:
Good luck! have a good run.

LOL I like the shakes ollie :)

yas, hope you dont mind me asking but how did you lose the 9lb you gained, by going back onto the programme again for a week?

btw i just wanted to say how i admire how youve turned your little gain around and not completely given up...we all know how difficult it is to do that :)

h xx

Thanks Harriet. yes I returned to LT. I thought, if I gained this much in 1 week, imagine the damage within a few more.

Best take high precautions before it got completely out of control.

Day 3:

Breakfast:
Lipotrim strawberry shake

Lunch:
6oz cod - 163 calories
25g lettuce - 6 calories
1 tomato - 15 calories
30g cucumber - 3 calories

Dinner:
8ounce potato (baked) – 246 calories
1 can tuna - 108 calories
100g Very low fat Natural Yoghurt – 41 calories
50g cherry tomatoes – 9 calories
50g lettuce – 6 calories
30g cucumber – 3 calories

Total 703 calories

We are all behind you, Yasmine, just be aware what triggers you off on a possible feeding frenzy...I know for sure what mine are....and I've discovered I CAN live without certain foods and enjoy healthy eating on a permanant basis. I went to a party last Saturday, and samples a little of what was on offer (Afro-carribean food...yum!) But a couple of the items were too oily, so I left them. Before LT, I would have really pigged out and grazed all through the evening!!! Weighed myself Monday morning (day 11 of maintenance) and lost another 1lb!!!! If I can.....YOU can!!!!!

Yas - when we have chicken on refeed its 4-6oz yeah? Is fish the same or should we have 6oz of fish? xx

Thans suppaslimma. Problem with me is my body seems to absor fat so quickly it's unreal. When I binged on chocolate, so did my sister, she didn't gain any weight, but I did.

Been a bit naughty today though, I ate a lot of fruit :(

Hey summer, you're allowed chicken and fish from day 1 and it should weigh 4-6oz. But on Day 4, it says you can have fish, any size. So It doesn't have to weigh up to 6oz.

I dunno if it's the same for chicken though.

Cool, thanks yas :)

Back