Yasmine's Refeed diary

Chopped basil is lovely with chicken or tomatoes too, thats another new taste I have fallen in love with.

Chopped basil is lovely with chicken or tomatoes too, thats another new taste I have fallen in love with.
Basil eh? does it have to be the fresh kind? I have the dry kind in the cupboard.

I use the dried if I have no fresh, but its not as nice.
I bought one of the little pots from Tesco, only £1, and I split it into two and potted them in pots, its now growing lovely.

I use the dried if I have no fresh, but its not as nice.
I bought one of the little pots from Tesco, only £1, and I split it into two and potted them in pots, its now growing lovely.
Ah! I see. My mum grows her own coriander...or was it parsely?...who cares they're both nice LOL

Ooooh id love to grow my own herbs for when i am finished tfr - is it easy?

Yes, just google the herb and find what they like etc. I only have the basil at the moment and that is kept indoors in a nice bright area and I water it every few days.

I went to the Garden Centres, but they were so expensive, so now I just go to Tesco, you get them along with all the other herbs, parsley etc, but get the ones in little pots and split them when you get home. It smells lovely too.

I have bought some packets of 6 different herbs and just waiting for my OH to sort me out some space at the bottom of the garden and I will grow more.

Where would you find the herbs to grow in the supermarket? is it in packets? or am i being really stupid here?!! lol

Just by the veggies, you get various herbs pre packed, but you also get them in their own little pots in soil.

oh cool - am guna have to look out for em night time am at a supermarket :D

Well done Yas keep it up! the nerves soon dispear!
Thanks Chelly. I'm already feeling a little more comfortable and 'normal' if you get what I mean. It's only when I take the first bite where it gets overwhelming, but after that, I'm calm :).

How's it been for you? still maintaining?

What ya having today then yas?

What ya having today then yas?
Menu coming right up! :D I don't have the calorie details at the mo so I'm going to fill it in later.

Day 2:

Breakfast:
Lipotrim chocolate shake - 141 calories

Lunch:
4 ounces tuna flakes in brine (drained) - 117 calories
50g cherry tomatoes - 9 calories
45g lettuce - 5.85 calories
20g cucumber (sliced) - 2 calories

Dinner:
6 ounces tuna flakes in brine (drained) – 176 calories
50g lettuce – 6.5 calories
50g cherry tomatoes – 9 calories
30g cucumber (sliced) – 3 calories

Total calorie intake -469.35 calories

I got really full today both at lunch and dinner. Felt bloated at lunch and my stomache was hurting a little, but I'm alright.

Still upset about the cod though :mad:

Last edited:
Ohhh so on day 1 of refeed you have 1 meal
day 2 two meals and then day 3 are you back on 3 meals??

Sounds yum!

Its going good so far!

Im definatly eating a hell of alot more but im trying to fill up on vegetables etc!

Definatly havent been snacking as much and Im going to start using up the last of my shakes and this maintanince formulas as meal replacements to try and lose anything ive gained (although dont have scales so dont know what damage I have done)

Feeling fatter than ever though ahah!!

How bout you? x

Well done Yas, you are doing fantastic for you and your sis! I'll be starting re-feeding this Thursday, I'm not nervous anymore, so grilled salmon and salad....here I come!

No you carry on with one shake and two meals for atleast a week

Can ya do 2 shakes and 1 meal??

This is what i want to do once i am back from my first holiday to hopefully lose the last stone or so i will have to get to 12st!

Sounds yum!

Its going good so far!

Im definatly eating a hell of alot more but im trying to fill up on vegetables etc!

Definatly havent been snacking as much and Im going to start using up the last of my shakes and this maintanince formulas as meal replacements to try and lose anything ive gained (although dont have scales so dont know what damage I have done)

Feeling fatter than ever though ahah!!

How bout you? x
I'm sure it's nothing a little cutting back can't fix. You should really get yourself a good scale for yourself. I have one and will be weighing myself every saturday from now on. Not sure if that's an unhealthy thing to do though.

Things are great, been a bit worried and stuff. I didn't get as full as some people have though. They really felt stuffed but I just felt reasonably full. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I just think something is a miss slightly. Or maybe people differ,

Back