Yasmine's Refeed diary

Can ya do 2 shakes and 1 meal??

This is what i want to do once i am back from my first holiday to hopefully lose the last stone or so i will have to get to 12st!
You should probably just follow refeed properly if that's the case. I'm sure you will lose weight if you do the way you want to anyway..

Your menu looks good again today Yasmine, I am glad you are feeling a little more comfortable and happier now, it will soon all come more naturally hun.

Thanks mary, but now thanks to my mum, dinner is changed :mad:.

Please check my other thread, I'm really worried now :cry:

Well done Yas, you are doing fantastic for you and your sis! I'll be starting re-feeding this Thursday, I'm not nervous anymore, so grilled salmon and salad....here I come!

Lol thanks, I'm getting the hang of it now. I never loved vegetables as much as I do today. The flavours are amazing, and I used to hate tomatoes raw, I fricken love em now!

Good luck for thursday!

Thanks, I wish I read that sooner :(.

I had a tin of tuna instead :sigh:

God, and I was really looking forward to having cod today.

She could have at least left me 1 piece of fish for me to prepare for myself :mad:

Next time honey be sure to let your parents know that atleast 1 bit is yours - you could even put it ina sandwich bag or a tub with your name on.

Sounds sad but thats what i used to do when i was eating otherwise i wouldve bought all this food and my brother would just munch it all when he came home as he didnt know whos was whos.

I did tell her! That's what pisses me off the most!

My mum has this ridiculous habit of cooking way too much food and then she stores it in the fridge until it goes bad!

I would have thought she'd be more considerate :mad:

What a waste!!! Maybe you can have some of it tomorrow? kered said the spices she used will be ok - and she's the knowledge queen! hehe

What a waste!!! Maybe you can have some of it tomorrow? kered said the spices she used will be ok - and she's the knowledge queen! hehe
Heh that's true. I just made my salad and took some fish for myself to have for lunch tomorrow.

I just wish I knew the amount of spice and stuff my mum used so I can calculate the calories. My mum doesn't measure the amounts of ingredients, which is going to be a huge problem in the house now.

I would over estimate it at 40 calories Yasmine, its not going to be that much hun.

The spice I used today was only 20 calories per tablespoon, thats a huge amount.

My mum used fresh garlic and fresh red chili. That can't be 40 calories! can it?:eek:

40 still wudn make tat much diff tho!!!!:D

hey jus wondering if the packets of tuna with lime are ok to take instead of the tins of tuna???ewwww im jus starting re feed n i like to no b4 i make the fatal mistake of switchin them!!!!:p

please help!!!!:D:D

No it wouldnt come to 40, but always best to over estimate than underestimate.

I am not too sure about the lime tuna one, I would imagine it would be ok as we are allowed to use lemon juice etc.

40 still wudn make tat much diff tho!!!!:D

hey jus wondering if the packets of tuna with lime are ok to take instead of the tins of tuna???ewwww im jus starting re feed n i like to no b4 i make the fatal mistake of switchin them!!!!:p

please help!!!!:D:D
Tuna comes in packets? I'll be damned lol.

I would probably just stick to tins. I don't trust many things that come in packets. Seems there are some fatty demons hiding in them lol

they sure do theres like lime and pepper dressing one and then theres like a tomato dressing one.....

haha nice thanks!!!! will try n stick to the tins--> wonder if weight watchers ones are aloud....prob not theres mayo in them...o well:(:D

:D:D
much appreciated!!

so when starting refeed are we allowed lime and lemon juice from the start? as i cant wait for some chicken grilled with lemon .... mmmmm

they sure do theres like lime and pepper dressing one and then theres like a tomato dressing one.....

haha nice thanks!!!! will try n stick to the tins--> wonder if weight watchers ones are aloud....prob not theres mayo in them...o well:(:D

:D:D
much appreciated!!
You're welcome. You are allowed mayo at some point but it has to be very low calorie versions. Like Helman's lite or WW like you said :)

Back