Yasmine's Refeed diary

Kewl :)

Quick response: "Not a good idea. Use fat free fromage frais"

Crackers are fine after the 2 week refeed, after the 2 weeks of proper refeed, nothing is forbidden really, just count it if you are counting calories.

Awesomeness!

LOL me too, it's one of my faves :)

:8855:ROFL!

Breakfast:
Lipotrim Chocolate Shake - 141 kcal

Mid-morning snack:
1 pink lady apple - 62 kcal

Lunch:
2 slices Hovis Best Of Both - 114 kcal
Weight Watchers Cheese triangle - 27 kcal
2oz Tuna chunks - 79 kcal
100g cherry toms - 18 kcal
25g Cos lettuce - 3.75 kcal
45g Tomato - 7 kcal
Weight Watchers strawberry Layered fromage frei - 50 kcal

Afternoon snack:
50g cherry tomatoes - 9 kcal

Dinner:
8oz potato (baked) - 246.34 kcal
45g Low fat Natural yoghurt - 27 kcal
4oz tuna - 121 kcal
1 tomato - 15 kcal
50g cos lettuce - 7.5 kcal
75g cherry tomatoes - 13.5 kcal

Evening Snack:
Weight Watchers Peach Layered fromage frei - 57 kcal

Total 998 kcal

Last edited:
Your menus sound great Yas, I'm reading this thread a lot more recently cos I only have 4 weeks to go on Saturday until I refeed. Really helps reading what people are having to plan ahead. Sounds as though you have things nicely under control and are doing really well on this.

When do you finish having shakes for breakfast then? Is it just after 2 weeks or until you've used them all up?

Thanks Mini. I too look around on other people's diaries for tips also, it really does help. 4 weeks to go eh? wow, nearly there hunny! keep at it :D

I still feel weary on eating sometimes, it's going in between 900-1000 calories that worries me, but then again if I don't, my food plan gets very boring.

You can stop having the shake for breaky after 2 weeks, but I'm keeping them, just in case ;). I'm really looking forward to some toast, porrige too!

Day 12

Breakfast:
Lipotrim Chocolate Shake - 141 calories

Mid-morning snack:
Apple - 80 calories

Lunch:
2 slices Weight Watchers Danish Bread - 96 calories
2oz Tuna Chunks - 79
25g Cos Lettuce - 3.75 calories
100g Cherry Tomatoes - 18.5 calories
30g Cucumber - 3 calories
50g Baby carrots - 18.5 calories
30g Extra Light Philadelphia spread - 33 calories
Weight Watchers pink grapefruit yoghurt - 49 calories

Afternoon snack:
1 80g Anjou Pear - 46 calories

Dinner:
7oz potato (baked) - 216 calories
100g very Low fat Natural yoghurt - 48 calories
4oz tuna (fresh) - 123 calories
1 tomato - 15 - calories
50g cos lettuce - 7.5 calories
50g Baby Carrots - 18.5 calories
75g cherry tomatoes - 13.
5 calories

Evening Snack:
Fromage frei - 55 calories

Total = 1048.75 calories

Last edited:

You can stop having the shake for breaky after 2 weeks, but I'm keeping them, just in case ;).
[/QUOTE]

hi yas. just been looking at your refeed diary and your doing so well :)

i just want to ask something if you dont mind. i lost 70lbs last year through LT but am on restart now and finding it ok. when i refed we were told to have 2 shakes the first day, 1 the day after and then after that to replace them with maintenance products? do they not recommend doing that now? im just interested to hear if they changed their mind or whether it was something you decided to do yourself?

again hope you dont mind me asking.

h xxx

harriet i think the maintanence products are virtually the same as the shakes and some chemists dont stock maintanence products so people just carry on with LT shakes.

I for one know that the maintainence stuff is really expensive so i'll just buy shakes - works out so much cheaper:)

p.s sorry for answering first yas! lol

Lol no worries tanya :D.

Harriet, first of all thanks and welcome back to LT :)

On the refeed sheet is says to use either maintenance or LT formulas. I don't have the maintenance products so I'm making do with what I can get.

My goodness, had my dinner and I am stuffed, and I can't beleive it took me an hour to finish! lol

Well, I'm off to have a look at the salsa classes. See you guys later :D

ok thanks yaz :) the maintenance products retail at £11 for 7 so work out a bit cheaper than the full shakes. i tried them last time and they were great, especially the bars lol

i think you are probably going the right way calorie counting..might do that myself when i get to goal again ...ill decide on the way i guess.

h xx

I really wanted to try the maintenance stuff, but it's ok if there aint any :). I hear they're real nice though :D

I think calorie counting is really the way to go. I mean, you can eat everything you want, just in moderation. If I couldn't ever eat chocs again, I'd be so depressed LOL. See how it goes and decide what's what for you. I was gonna go back to slimming workd, but I'd end up just going wrong on there. So I decided calorie counting was the one :)

Day 13

Breakfast:
Lipotrim Chocolate Shake - 141 calories

Mid-morning snack:
Fromage Frei - 55 calories

Lunch:
2 slices of Hovid Best of Both - 114 calories
2oz tuna flakes - 57 calories
25g cos lettuce - 3.75 calories
100g cherry tomatoes - 18 calories
30g cucumber - 3 calories
50g carrot batons - 13 calories
1 weight watchers cheese triangle - 27 calories
Banana - 100 calories

Afternoon snack:
Nothing

Dinner:
4oz Brown rice - 148 calories
6oz fresh tuna - 185 calories
1 tomato - 15 calories
50g cos lettuce 7.5 calories
50g carrot batons - 13 calories
100g Low fat natural yoghurt - 60 calories
75g cherry tomatoes - 13.5 calories

Evening snack:
65g grapes - 45 calories
1 pot Muller light - 94 calories

Total - 1118.75 calories

Never gone that high before. Quite worried about that. Did sooo mucb walking today, have been on my feet all day. Played wii fit too, hopefully that made things a little better

Last edited:
ok thanks yaz :) the maintenance products retail at £11 for 7 so work out a bit cheaper than the full shakes. i tried them last time and they were great, especially the bars lol

ooh really i thought they were more expensive!!!!!!! i might do the maintance then - although only save about £3 right? lol

Back