Yasmine's Refeed diary

Not if its just occassionally, as long as your are not going to have a week of low calories because of your gain.

Reactions: KD
That is pretty much why I went low today, I thought it might make a bit of a difference, but if it's bad then I'll up to only 1000 this week.

Not if its just occassionally, as long as your are not going to have a week of low calories because of your gain.

yeah :clap: Love it when people talk sense :D

Just updating my diary entry for today. I guess I would be putting myself in danger if I do eat too little. Let's see how things go.

Day 15

Breakfast:
Ready Brek Original - 108 calories
150ml skimmed milk - 50 calories
1/2 banana - 50 calories
1 tbsp golden syrup - 15.5 calories

Mid-morning snack:
1 apple - 55 calories

Lunch:
wholemeal pita - 140 calories
Laughing cow cheese triangle extra light - 21 calories
50g Cherry Tomatoes - 8 calories
15g lettuce - 3.25 calories
2oz tuna - 57 calories
Muller light vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles - 86 calories

Afternoon snack:
1/2 banana - 50 calories

Dinner:
4oz tuna chunks in brine (drained) - 117 calories
4oz Basmati Rice - 155.23 calories
25g iceburg Lettuce - 3 calories
100g very low fat Natural yoghurt - 41 calories
Tomato - 15 calories
25g carrot batons - 7.5calories
100g cherry tomatoes - 18 calories
25g peas - 11 calories

Evening Snack:
Weight Watchers rasberry layered fromage frei - 51 calories
Cherries - 56 calories
Drinks:
2.5 litres so far
Diet coke citrus - 4 calories

Total - 1115 calories
Exercise:
8 minute workout: Stretch
8 minute workout: Arms
8 minute workout: Buns
8 minute workout: Legs
8 minute workout: Abs

Last edited:
Yas, can I just check your golden syrup, I see you have 1 Tablespoon down as 15.5 calories, now I looked at this last week and I had 1 Teaspoon of Syrup - 33 cals, so we have a huge discrepancy.

I dont have my calorie book in work to check it, but just googled it and it gives me this.

Calories In Golden Syrup

To find out how many calories in Golden Syrup, see nutritional information below. Counting calories is an easy way to lose weight because it helps to monitor your daily calorie-intake and improve your eating habits.
Calories and Nutrition in Golden Syrup

Food Quantity: 1 tbsp
Calories: 50
Information about vitamins, folate, minerals, micronutrients and other nutritional values for Golden Syrup will be added shortly, so if you want a complete set of nutrition and calorie details about sugars, syrups and toppings, bookmark this website today.

Hi, I well done for maintaining your weight. Could you tell me exactly what you've been doing for your maintenance? I will be refeeding soon and wanted a heads up on the journey.

Thanks.
week 1 - 10lbs :D
Week 2 - 5lbs:cool:
Week 3 - 3lbs:)
Week 4 - 5lbs:cool:
Week 5 - 4lbs
Week 6 - 6lbs
I don't know if you're referring to me but thanks if you are. Umm, well, this is my first day of maintenance and if you look up I've updated my diary on what I'll be eating today. I go by calories so I won't feel so deprived when it comes to foods I like. I had a bit of a gain last week but a lot of people have told me it's due to water retention, I haven't been drinking as much water as I should of.

When you start refeed, your pharmacist will give you the refeed sheet to guid you through. It is a little daunting at first, but then you get the idea as you go along. Well done on your loss so far :) 30 pounds is amazing.

Yas, can I just check your golden syrup, I see you have 1 Tablespoon down as 15.5 calories, now I looked at this last week and I had 1 Teaspoon of Syrup - 33 cals, so we have a huge discrepancy.

I dont have my calorie book in work to check it, but just googled it and it gives me this.

Calories In Golden Syrup

To find out how many calories in Golden Syrup, see nutritional information below. Counting calories is an easy way to lose weight because it helps to monitor your daily calorie-intake and improve your eating habits.
Calories and Nutrition in Golden Syrup

Food Quantity: 1 tbsp
Calories: 50
Information about vitamins, folate, minerals, micronutrients and other nutritional values for Golden Syrup will be added shortly, so if you want a complete set of nutrition and calorie details about sugars, syrups and toppings, bookmark this website today.

Sure, I looked at the info on the back, it said that there is 310 calories per 100 g. I used a tablespoon and weighed it in my scales, it weighed 5g. I used the method and worked out 15.5 calories. The syrup is called Lyle's Golden Syrup. It has a lion on it. Which do you use?

I dont know which one, I am in work now, but thats probably the answer, maybe it wasnt a full tablespoon full, where as my teaspoon is a rounded spoonful. Just wanted to check hun.

No worries, by the way, I need to thank you and KD for giving me a good cyber slap in the face for stopping me from losing my head. I guess the gain is something to be expected and it's one of the lessons in weight maintenance and healthy living that I need to master. I up'd my calories up to 1000, I should stop kicking myself for it and move on, and that's what I'm going to do :) xxx

No worries, by the way, I need to thank you and KD for giving me a good cyber slap in the face for stopping me from losing my head. I guess the gain is something to be expected and it's one of the lessons in weight maintenance and healthy living that I need to master. I up'd my calories up to 1000, I should stop kicking myself for it and move on, and that's what I'm going to do :) xxx

No probs Yasmine, good to see you have put it behind you hun. This forum is great for the help that we ALL give to each other.

Yeah. Without everyone on here, and if this site wasn't around, I'd be punishing myself by starving myself again. Not the road I ever want to go down to again.

How's not counting calories going for you?

Okay so far, doesnt really feel much different as I am sticking to the same portion sizes and 3 snacks, which are fruit and nuts, so fingers crossed. Will tell you better on Friday when I weigh ..... lol

Just hope I dont have a gain 3 days before going on holiday.

I'm sure you'll be fine, it will be really interesting to see how it goes. When are you off on holiday?

1 week tomorrow, I cant wait.
I started lipotrim in January for 2 reasons, one to be slim for my birthday in August, and 2, for this holiday, so I am glad I reached goal and maintaining before the event.

I will miss the forum though, might have to sneak into an internet cafe haha.

Aww that's brill!

Yeah I did LT to be thin before my birthday and to shock the family :D. I know what you mean about the forum. When I go to Morocco, I'll be going to the internet cafe like once every two weeks or so.

4 weeks, how long are you going away for?

2 weeks we go for, then we go again at the end of Sept, beginning of Oct, but that late one isnt booked yet. We go to the same place in Turkey, its called Icmeler, I love it there, the people are so nice and they make your holiday.

Wow, 4 weeks, thats super Yas.

Back