Yay, I'm doing it!

Lumpy

One day at a time
Ok, so had my meeting last night. Weighed in, got some soups cos it's sooo cold, and I'm feeling gooooood! Well, as good as you can on day 2 hehe.

Looking forward to chatting with you on my journey.

good luck I to am on day2 today, just had to have a soup to warm up. We will have to keep each other updated on our progress !! xx

Well done both of you. xx :)

Well done on starting your journeys! Make sure you go to a mid week pop-in this week as it is really motivational in helping you through the worst days of the first week and keeping you focused.

I'm definitely feeling the cold and drinking a soup as I type! xx

GOOD LUCK!! I'm on week 11 and it's the best thing I've ever done for myself. It's an amazing journey to go through. I've learnt so much and I'm a completely different person now. A HAPPY one.
Ignore the haters.
xx

Lump, Lola - well done both of you - once you get through the first few days it gets a whole lot easier. I am into week 3 now and it seems to be getting easier all the time!
Come and join us on the October Starters thread - we are a nice bunch and all encourage each other through the highs and lows.:D

Welcome both of you :)

Kat xx

Thanks to everyone for the lovely welcome. Thanks scottishlass - will pop over to the october starters :)

Welcome and good luck! Remember to be nice to yourselves and take it easy in your first 2 weeks if you need to :)

Back