Yay, I've quit

Nash

It's been 23 days since I last had a ciggy and I feel so much better for it already. I decided the day, and stopped and then after I'd stopped, I started reading the allen carrs easy way to give up smoking book. It really is a good read, and helped me heaps.

My big tester will be this weekend as I'm going out socially, but I feel very positive about it and no longer want to smoke. Plus it will be a month since i wouldn't have smoked so I don't want to jeopardise that.

Just wanted to put this down in writing. Thanks for listening.:)

Fan-bloomin-tastic!!!!!!! Well Done you!!!!! You must be so proud, I quit 7 years ago this month.

Thank you, yes I am.

Wow, 7 years, that's a long time, well done. I can't wait to be able to say "i haven't smoked for ** years" :rolleyes:

It's been 23 days since I last had a ciggy and I feel so much better for it already. I decided the day, and stopped and then after I'd stopped, I started reading the allen carrs easy way to give up smoking book. It really is a good read, and helped me heaps.

My big tester will be this weekend as I'm going out socially, but I feel very positive about it and no longer want to smoke. Plus it will be a month since i wouldn't have smoked so I don't want to jeopardise that.

Just wanted to put this down in writing. Thanks for listening.:)

Yeah! Congratulations Nash! You've been so good! Quitting smoking is a hard thing to do but you actually did it! Wow! Hooray! So now, I'll treat you in a dinner.. Here: :candledinner: haha.. Congrats again! :happy096:

:happy096: Well done Nash!

I've never smoked myself but my husband gave up a couple of months ago and watching him, I can guess its not easy to do.

Keep up the good work, hope its not too hard when u go out :)

Congratulations, I quit smoking about 4 years ago.. I'm telling you, quitting smoking will be the best decision you will ever make in your life.

well done! i quit smoking about 6 months ago now. lost my job...week later i thought F**k it im quitting! and i quit! i have basically been smoking since i was 13/14 and im 20 now, i used to smoke 10-15 a day!!!

since i quit ive had a few cigs here and there...bought one or two packets just when ive been gong on car journeys(my weakness s smoking while im driving)....i dunno why...i just really enjoy it!!!!

anyhow i love the fact i dont stink of fags and that i have so much more money at the end of the week....its brilliant!!!!

wow, you've done amazing!
Hope i can quit one day

Back