Yay TFR - back to break bad habits

Becky.Boo

It's been a few years since I successfully used Lipotrim, but the weight has crept back on (bad lifestyle choices) so I decided to break the habits and sign on for TFR I am hoping to do 50 days to August 1st then refeed for over a month for holidays in Sept!

I love to hear everyone else sticking to it and having great results!

I'm probably not the kind of person you like to hear about then, as I'm pretty useless at sticking to it!
7 weeks I've been on lipotrim ...but I'm definitely not a poster child for the diet!
Lots of luck with it ...if you can stick with it 100% you should get great results!

Hi Becky

I'm back too after doing LT some years ago (doing S&S now). Have tried many times since to get back on track, trying all sorts of other diets again with varying success. Feeling it's the right time now. First week over for me and have lost just over 10lbs, so very happy. We know this works!!! Hope you've had a good start :)

K xxx

Laura if you are still around after 7week then that is a success even if you have had wobbles! Well done.

Teapot that's exactally how I feel the time is right I just cannot seem to make the right choices on other diets, this just takes the thinking out of it! Day 4 and I'm shockingly doing good been to the gym too ... The weekend will be the test! I am hoping for a 10lbs loss week 1 to get the ball rolling. Fingers crossed for Monday WI!

Back