Yay

Sedalia

Yay Ketostix showed pink today! I still have mild diarrhoea but hopefully my delivery of Fibreclear will come today. Last night was very hard, went to bingo and smelling all that food ... it was very hard.

Yippeee.....ketosis is just brilliant - it means you just cant be hungry and your body is using the fat stores!!! Well done!! You will feel so much better from now on....

Thanks, I cleaned the house today and didn't even get tired!

Sedalia - thats terrific news! Hurrah!!!

It can be tricky smelling food, I can understand that so well done for not succumbing to it - at my grandpas funeral a couple of weeks ago, all I could smell was the delicious food they put on. Then my mum made a wonderful chicken casserole. The smell was just too much, so I had to go to bed to get away from it. It can be hard, but you just keep on reminding yourself of what you are going to achieve on LT, ie, the dream of being slim is actually going to come true!

How come I am still hungry?

How long have you been doing LT? How many days until you were in ketosis? This is my 2nd full day so I hope it comes quite soon........tell me it will come soon. :)

I am on day 5, just in ketosis (my ketostix confirmed this) but I am still ravenously hungry.

It will soon ease, then it will be habitual eating you have to try to avoid. Well done on getting into ketosis, you are now officially burning fat wooooooo

Doing this makes me realise just how bad my eating habits were. Before, nothing was taboo to my stomach, especially the left overs!

5 days!! OMG how am I going to survive sitting in our rest room at work watching people eat for another 3 days!!! (two really because of Friday, im just being melodramatic):p

I think I will go for a walk at lunch time just to get away from the people who are allowed to eat!;)

congratulations on getting into ketosis
let the weight loss begin :)

Doing this makes me realise just how bad my eating habits were. Before, nothing was taboo to my stomach, especially the left overs!

Me too hun, I used to eat so much chocolate and crisps. Now I realise just how much I was kiiding myself my diet was pretty good.

My scales say I have already lost like 9 pounds, but that is probably all water

5 days!! OMG how am I going to survive sitting in our rest room at work watching people eat for another 3 days!!! (two really because of Friday, im just being melodramatic):p

I think I will go for a walk at lunch time just to get away from the people who are allowed to eat!;)

Good idea, if you can find something esle to do to distract you you will be fine!

My scales say I have already lost like 9 pounds, but that is probably all water

Aaw 9lbs is terrific - and some of it will be water, yes, but you're now burning fat, which is the most exciting thing!!!!

I found the initial hungry feeling was partly a mental thing, I was telling myself I needed to have food, and though my tummy did feel a little empty I wasnt actually really hungry, I was just missing eating normally. This feeling soon went though! And though you do still get the odd tummy rumbles you arent actually feeling hunger. Hmm I dont think I have had tummy rumbles for about a week, thats not bad at all :D

Another thing I have is feeling terribly cold. I guess that's because my body doesnt have so much fuel anymore.

Feeling cold is all part of the first couple of days and going into ketosis. I put a fleece on and had a few hot black coffees...just thinks of the fat burning off!!

I would say that you have hit the nail on the head with that Sedalia. I have heard people say that you may start to feel really cold when you are in ketosis. Keep going, you have done so well and had to fight to get to this stage so you should be proud of your self.
Oh yeah and put a jumper on!

Thanks so much for your support. It is funny. I feel cold the same time of day, it lasts for a couple of hours then it goes off. Funny.

Back