YAY!!!!

twinklyjojo

So i braved it and weighed this morning....and I've lost 7lb!! In spite of having a mars bar and a pkt of crisps thursday, can't believe it!

So chuffed. Two up days now yum yum, then down day Monday. The only trouble I'm having is I'm waking at about 2-3am with hunger pains after a down day and am getting really shattered, therefore next week am thinking of trying to do my days from 9pm to 9pm if you know what I mean, so on Sunday my up day would end at 9pm and my down day calories would start from there, and end at 9pm on the Monday when my up day would start. This would mean I could have a bedtime snack such as warm milk and oatcakes or a banana after a down day, which will hopefully allow me to sleep! But id still be observing the 500 cal in 24 hours rule. Do you think this would work?

7lbs? That's amazing, Jo! :D

I think the 24 hour rule would work fine ... can't see why not.

Have a great UP weekend :D

P x

Yep thats a recognised way of doing it too, so no problem with that, you can have mars bars and crisps on all your UP days if you want hun, remember you are not dieting on your up days ;)
Fantastic loss onwards and downwards hun x

twinklyjojo said:
So i braved it and weighed this morning....and I've lost 7lb!! In spite of having a mars bar and a pkt of crisps thursday, can't believe it!

So chuffed. Two up days now yum yum, then down day Monday. The only trouble I'm having is I'm waking at about 2-3am with hunger pains after a down day and am getting really shattered, therefore next week am thinking of trying to do my days from 9pm to 9pm if you know what I mean, so on Sunday my up day would end at 9pm and my down day calories would start from there, and end at 9pm on the Monday when my up day would start. This would mean I could have a bedtime snack such as warm milk and oatcakes or a banana after a down day, which will hopefully allow me to sleep! But id still be observing the 500 cal in 24 hours rule. Do you think this would work?

Wow that's fab well done! What an inspiration! I started today on a ID. X

Well done on the loss :D xx

wow.... fantastic loss, well done :)

Back