YAY!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Revelation at work this week...

My tops are far too big for me!!!!!! They were hanging off me - mostly round the middle!!!!!

Was wearing 22/24 even some 26 tops. So this morning I decided to go to Sainsburys to get some tops for work that would fit me (didnt want to spend a fortune as plan to have shrunk out of them in a couple of months!).

Anyway went to the changing rooms with some tops in size 20 and optomistically 1 top in an 18 (didnt have it in 20). Well, the 20's were too big!!! Ended up swapping them all for 18's!!!!

So I am now the proud owner of 4 tops in a size 18! Sooo excited!

Bottom half is more of a problem - I really need a size 21! Size 22 trousers far too big, but size 20 trousers fitting but causing massive muffin top! so wearing 22's with belts lol

wow hun - what an acheivement!!

but your right, dont buy too many, you'll soon have to spend even more money on size 16's!!!!
good luck on the rest of your cd journey!! xx

great isnt it hun, well done.xx

It's the worst and best thing about losing weight isn't it! Best cos it feels so good going down dress sizes and worst cos it can cost a bloody fortune!! Heehee!!

Well done though hunni, that's fab xx

Brilliant!! I only have 1 pair of trousers that fit me now, I seem to be a size 19 at the moment.

fantastic! well done you - next you'll be telling us your in a 16 :) xx

I hope so!!!! Glad you like the siggy - or at least I am assuming you did as its in youre siggy!

Have to shuffle some stuff round - my siggy is too long currently!!!!

Yay you!! Thats such an achievement! You are deffo doing the right thing by not going too crazy buying clothes!! I spent quite a bit at one stage on new clobber thinking I could never get much smaller - now have a whole bin bag of clothes that are too big!! Nice feeling tho!!

Kj xxx

Thanks everyone! Have uploaded my pics to my album on here (finally!)

Well done fellow team member! Hope it shows on the scales this week! :D

I know exactly the feeling, i was wearing 22/24 tops and 24 jeans.. Now 18 tops and 22 jeans with a belt, cause otherwise they will fall halfway down my legs! Lol.. Im so happy for you! Doesnt it feel great!

Back